Give Feedback

Textra for PC/desktop

Will Textra ever consider building a PC version of the app so users can read SMS on a desktop computer? That would be so great!

1,181 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

94 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TheH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

switched to message by google for this feature on one of my phones, still love textra but man it feels like the apple iphone story. first very innovative in front of everyone then not so much. they got to get to next level. still no backing up of settings, switch phones and find yourself with no blacklist and all settings wiped the f out.. and yes, i am paid version for life

• BC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd easily pay for this feature if it were offered by Textra.

• ET commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With this, Textra would be the complete texting program and best overall.
        Please add this.

• Nagisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what I came here to suggest. I would also pay for this feature, and recommend it to all my friends.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing lacking to make textra the best client for android. Hell, I'll help build it. ;-)

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do! I use Google Messages for desktop and it's a mess. Given Textra's attention to detail and steady development cycles, I could foresee this being quite the positive leap.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Hangouts going away, I think this would be a great addition for those users orphaned by Google.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base