Give Feedback

Privacy Locking Option.

Add some lock options like pattern lock, number lock etc. It'll be great if i can lock messages from a specific user :)

6,644 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YasirYasir shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

219 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • I just cannot believe this isn't a feature. I love the look and feel of this app but given that I need a private box from the eyes of little kids I just can't. I'm not going to buy them phones either as I believe it'll lead to an addiction of technology even not and not being able to buy another phone/plan addon. This app is so great I don't see why there isn't a private message feature. Literally the only thing stopping me from full on using this app. Maybe it's made by strict devout Christians or something.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can someone from Textra respond back on the overwhelming requests for a way to make a thread private or a private box.

• Juggler JudgeMeJuggler JudgeMe commented  · 

I was feeling overwhelmed thinking about how to protect all of my secrets. Thank you forum. I'm not alone. Where's that private box feature? I need it before I'm discovered.

• TjTj commented  · 

It's ridiculous that this app doesn't have a private box. What is it going to take for the developers to get it through their thick heads. Give us private box.

• Mitch AlvesMitch Alves commented  · 

No private box....deal breaker. People sometimes work with sensitive and private information that needs extra protection. This feature is a must. Most SMS apps have private box, even Facebook Messenger... Just sad...

• Larry SheltonLarry Shelton commented  · 

I also would love the ability to lock conversations from select individuals.
        Is this something the "the works"?
        I see several people have commented on this same issue.!

• VinceVince commented  · 

This so much. I would really enjoy this feature.

• KyleKyle commented  · 

This. Definitely this. Take a look at how GO SMS implemented it - it was very customizable. Came in super handy.

• HamidHamid commented  · 

Instead of provate box i'll vote for lock per chat option

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes a private box would be awesome!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Private box, please! GO SMS and others have this feature. Why is this feature so difficult for Textra to make this available???

• RemkyRemky commented  · 

Please add private box

• JohnJohn commented  · 

A private box, like handcent has, would be a REALLY good feature to add

• UserUser commented  · 

Im waiting on you all to add a private box

• THackeeTHackee commented  · 

Private Inbox with fingerprint security/pattern for backup. Custom decoy notification.

Please

• JoshuaJoshua commented  · 

So this feature has been on the list for several years now. Is anyone from Textra aware of this feature request and is there any likelihood of this being implemented any time soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

and it will be better to hide messages :D

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base