Give Feedback

Privacy Locking Option.

Add some lock options like pattern lock, number lock etc. It'll be great if i can lock messages from a specific user :)

7,081 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yasir shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

227 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Saad commented  · 

Add private box option or hide specific thread from inbox ...also hide chat not showing in other messages app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Where is the private Bax feature?

• Nic commented  · 

Does Instagram work on the Samsung gear s3? If so can I message on Instagram on the gear s3

• Anonymous commented  · 

I own the paid version of Textra but do not seem to have it. This is a new phone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many votes does a feature need to be implemented? Lack of this one feature forces me to use more than 1 app for texting!

• Joe commented  · 

No private box is the reason I don't use this app. All the other bug fixes and updates are moot without a private box!!!!

• I just cannot believe this isn't a feature. I love the look and feel of this app but given that I need a private box from the eyes of little kids I just can't. I'm not going to buy them phones either as I believe it'll lead to an addiction of technology even not and not being able to buy another phone/plan addon. This app is so great I don't see why there isn't a private message feature. Literally the only thing stopping me from full on using this app. Maybe it's made by strict devout Christians or something.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can someone from Textra respond back on the overwhelming requests for a way to make a thread private or a private box.

• Juggler JudgeMe commented  · 

I was feeling overwhelmed thinking about how to protect all of my secrets. Thank you forum. I'm not alone. Where's that private box feature? I need it before I'm discovered.

• Tj commented  · 

It's ridiculous that this app doesn't have a private box. What is it going to take for the developers to get it through their thick heads. Give us private box.

• Mitch Alves commented  · 

No private box....deal breaker. People sometimes work with sensitive and private information that needs extra protection. This feature is a must. Most SMS apps have private box, even Facebook Messenger... Just sad...

• Larry Shelton commented  · 

I also would love the ability to lock conversations from select individuals.
        Is this something the "the works"?
        I see several people have commented on this same issue.!

• Vince commented  · 

This so much. I would really enjoy this feature.

• Kyle commented  · 

This. Definitely this. Take a look at how GO SMS implemented it - it was very customizable. Came in super handy.

• Hamid commented  · 

Instead of provate box i'll vote for lock per chat option

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base