Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would love to see the option to change the background to colors, pictures, etc

It would be awesome if there was an option to be able to put a picture as our background. I agree with the others.

• Joe S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool if there was a background that changed colors as the day went on, like Verizon messenger background "temporal opensky"

Oh man! I can't help it,.. REALLY PEEPS!?
        Sarcasm alert... Textra would you please implement the feature to txt for me, and throw in a new car while your at it!
        I'm sorry but people sure do ask a lot from an already awesome and very reasonably priced app, well the developers I should say

I think we should be able to theme each contact like we can for the main theme,and have a regular black for bubble themes or just an option to make are own colors

Can we also get an option to change the navigation bar colors? It is a bit weird applying the dark theme but having a white navigation bar. Certain apps like Sync for Reddit support navigation bars that match the title bar color. Hope to see this feature added soon!

Im with the others. You will never reach 5 stars, until we can make the background, our own pics, like HANDCENT!!!

5 stars if I can change background to a picture, it would be even better if I could have different pictures for each contact

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base