Best way to batch convert hundreds of MSG emails to PDF on Mac?
I recently needed to archive several hundred MSG emails as PDFs, and doing them individually is becoming a huge time sink. Batch exporting seems like the obvious solution, especially when dealing with a large archive.
I came across the MacSonik MSG Converter Tool, which supports bulk MSG conversion and can export MSG files to PDF along with several other formats.
One feature that caught my attention is the option to save attachments separately when converting MSG emails to PDF. For some emails I need the attachments, while for others I only need the message itself, so having control over that would be useful.
It also has a date-range filter, which could help avoid converting an entire archive when only emails from a specific period are required.
Has anyone used MacSonik for a large batch of MSG-to-PDF conversions? I'm curious about speed and whether the original email content remains accurate.
-
nival garza
commented
For converting hundreds of MSG emails to PDF on Mac, I would use a dedicated MSG to PDF converter with batch processing rather than converting each email manually. DataVare MSG to PDF Converter is a standalone option that supports Mac and can process multiple MSG files in one go.
The workflow is fairly simple:
* Add individual MSG files or select a folder containing multiple emails.
* Use the preview option to check the messages before conversion.
* Select PDF as the output format and choose a local destination.
* Start the batch conversion and review the generated PDFs.It can also preserve important email properties such as the message body, date, time, hyperlinks, and attachments. Since the tool works independently of Outlook, you don't need to install Microsoft Outlook just to convert the MSG files. For hundreds of emails, I would first test a small batch to verify the PDF output before processing the complete collection.
-
jenny harbor commented
To batch convert hundreds of MSG emails to PDF on mac, you can take help from CubexSoft MSG to PST Converter for Mac Tool. The software convert multiple MSG files to PDF format in single processing and complete the conversion process in just few minutes. The software has simple to use working structure therefore ideal tool for non-technical background users. Several other features are also available to facilitate smooth and efficient MSG to PDF conversion.
Read More- https://www.cubexsoft.com/msg/pdf.html