dual sim card
unable to send message on my phone with dual sim card...
-
Ameli Acheney commented
This is a useful discussion for anyone looking to understand BMI and healthy weight ranges. BMI provides a simple way to compare weight with height and can be a helpful starting point when learning about general health measurements. I also came across BMI Calculator NHS at https://bmicalculatornhs.net/ as a quick reference for checking BMI and understanding the different categories.
-
Tommy Jack commented
Hey
Using a dual SIM phone can be really helpful in Dubai, especially if you want to separate work and personal numbers or use different data plans. If you rely on public transport regularly, it’s also useful to keep track of your travel card details. I found https://nolcardscheck.ae/ helpful for checking NOL card information and student travel benefits. -
Anonymous
commented
Please add this feature
-
Anonymous
commented
please it's really important. :(
-
Narayanan
commented
Please add dual Sim option
-
Riswan Munandar
commented
please fix it...
-
Anonymous
commented
it's very nice but not available 2 sim card
-
Anonymous
commented
I can't send sms by deferent sim vard
-
Anonymous
commented
please add