Give Feedback

A private box to hide certain conversations

It would be nice to have this option, accessible by password and a discrete action

745 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sabrina Hoyle-Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked for this 4 years ago and it's one of the reasons I stopped using Textra. I loved everything about it and even got the MMS working somewhat reliably. I check back once a year to see if this has been added but....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of a private box is a dealbreaker and the reason Textra is not my default messaging platform. Please implement a private box.

• Stock SMS User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed. this is the only missing feature that has tempted me to leave textra. I would like private conversations and inbox that do not show up in the main view. ideally encrypted/protected with a password, but I'd be happy w/ the separate inbox for starters. being able to customize the notifications and behaviors per inbox would also be useful.

• Franck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's high time they did it! It's a pain in the… app!

I must keep another SMS app [Zero SMS] just for my private SMS.

• Raúl VH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is easily one of the many "must have" features required just to have a good reason to change from stock to anything else. Aside from good looks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats exactly what im looking for my default message app by Samsung dont allow to hid messages

Feedback and Knowledge Base