Give Feedback

LED options please. Blink-rate/timing, custom colors

Similar to competitor apps (8sms, Hangouts) I'd love the ability to change the blink-rate. Currently it is way too fast and annoys me. I prefer the slow blink of Hangouts and 8sms.

Please add this option.

Nexus 5 4.4.2

3,373 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vince shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just use something like Light Manager or Light Flow. Similar to how they're not going to develop SMS backup, this too would be a waste of their time.

• Hasle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want solid light, too! The flashing light is very disturbing for the person trying to sleep next to me!

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recommend Light Manager Pro in the app store. You can control all your LED colors, blink rates, alternating colors when multiple modifications and for Textra, per contact LED colors, blink rates, etc. It is cool. Also, you can set a snooze time for NO Blinking! A must have if the phone is by your bed.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already designate different color led for different contacts. Hold and select a contact then at top options dots click customize and then you can edit everything associated with that user including led color, vibration etc.

• Ley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"I'd like to be able to designate different LED colors for different people."
        As Mike said, this would be awesome.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to designate different LED colors for different people.

• Biz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we PLEASE have an option to leave the LED light on until the msg is checked?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base