Skip to content

Feedback

29062 results found

  1. A "Black/Dark mode at 6 PM" option. For easy reading at night

    Automatic change theme to Dark/Black at 6 PM

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. customize pop up notification

    I'd like the ability to have the pop up notification match the color theme I have set in the app. At the very least, I'd like to be able to turn off the dark theme.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show icon next to names for draft messages, so know which ones not sent/ are incomplete.

    seeing draft messages I console of the useful features I miss from stock app. also thanks alot for putting the search feature in. so useful.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. group text

    how can I create group for repeat text messages using a google nexus 5 on the T-Mobile network?

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is Textra support the pop-up noti of Lollipop?

    I think Textra doesn't support pop-up notification of Lollipop yet

    I know Textra supported Textra's pop-up notificatiom
    But in Lollipop, Android support pop-up notification officially

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. System default vibration pattern

    Please provide the option to select the system standard vibration pattern for notification in addition to the Textra custom patterns.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. be able to hide contact icons completely!

    I have so many contacts without photos and I think the letters are kind of ugly and I wish like under settings there was an option to just not show icons it would look so much more appealing!! chompSMS has it!

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove the call icon from the convo list!

    textra IS NOT a dialer app! if I need to call someone from the SMS app I have such need only after reading received messages! if I want to call someone directly from the convo list I use a DIALER! textra is an app to manage your SMS and MMS conversations!

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable content editing of scheduled messages.

    after making a scheduled message, there are times when a need to edit its content arises. but the app doesn't have this option. i think it would help if the content of the scheduled message can be edited by not deleting the message and rescheduling again.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Number next to contact bubble

    While we have conversations of same person with multiple numbers, it hard to know which number we are texting to. So display phone number below or near contact image in conversation.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Blacklist by message text

    There is an option in another app that I can block just a received SMS by it's text. The app just block a single SMS, not all SMS from contact.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. out of office

    I would like the ability to set textra to auto respond to a message informing folks I am out of office.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. quite hours for repeated notifications

    It would be nice if you added an option to set a time interval in which repeating notifications don't work. I set it to repeat the notification 2 times, but when I sleep there are some chances to be woke up by the repeating sound. I'm sure this would be really helpful for many people. Thanks!

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the color of the icons in the main screen match the colors chosen for each contact.

    I dislike the fact that after texting
    An individual, if I return to the home screen, the individual 's icon returns to the default selection. I would like an option to have the color persist in both screens of textra. Otherwise, I think it's great!

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scroll through multiple texts easier

    The default app I had let me "grab" the scroll bar and move it quickly to other long-past dates. It would also say in mid-screen what date you were on.

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Favorite people

    Have a section of favorite people like messages on android 5.0

    17 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Categories