Feedback
29139 results found
-
All of a sudden
I’ve recently started having random audio play unexpectedly while using the app, presumably from ads. This is extremely disruptive and unacceptable, particularly in settings where unexpected audio isn’t appropriate.
Please address this. If the random audio continues, I won’t upgrade or pay for the app - I’ll simply have to stop using it altogether.
128 votes -
Ad Noise
Ads are making noise, almost every single one, which takes this from unobtrusive banner ads to racing to mute my phone to respond to a text. It in no way makes me want to pay for ad free, if anything it destroys a layer of trust because what next? I already changed my play review to reflect this addition because it is incredibly startling and depending on the noise, it is painful.
112 votes -
audio playing in background
started today and it is very irritating
71 votes -
talking ads
Please disallow the talking advertisements while I have Textra open.
69 votes -
help
help! I also have ads playing audio every time I open textra. make it stop. I have tried everything.
63 votes -
ads playing loud whike Im texting
Hi, Im getting banner ads with loud overlapping audio while typing inside Textra. Please report the glitch ad campaign to your asmd network provider so it can be blocked.
55 votes -
voice ads is deal breaker
why is this app playing a double voice over ad all of a sudden? this is a deal breaker. i already switched to another messages app. very sad to go, i always loved my textra app but this is totally unacceptable.
47 votes -
ADS ARE MAKING NOISE
ITS EXTREMELY DISRUPTIVE, INTERRUPTS OTHER APPS AND MUSIC. FIX IT!
46 votes -
get rid of the cornstarch ad
there is no reason to have an ad that starts playing audio automatically.
42 votes -
noisy ads when opening and use Textra
this is a disturbing change. please remove audio from these banner ads as they play overtop each other.
17 votes -
You mother fuckers!!!!
How the fuck did you come up with the fucking idea to play sound in your ads. FUCK YOU!!!!!!
17 votes -
wallpaper
chat wallpaper
21 votes -
chat folder
Add the chat folders feature to categorize chats, for example, work messages, banking and financial messages, etc.
28 votes -
multiple adds looping
2 to 3 adds are playing at the same time. Anyone figure out home to turn it off?
14 votes -
Create Categories for Contact Messages
Please create categories so messages can be organized (feature from Samsung messages). Such as work, family, emergency, friends, etc.)
34 votes -
Search for keywords and phrases in a single text conversation
There needs to be an option in the pull down menus on the top right
of the individual text conversations to search for specific words and/or phrases within that text conversation.
All other messaging apps offer this option, such as Samsung and Google messages. I absolutely LOVE the Textra messaging app and all the customizable options it offers for the messages.However, I frequently need to search within my conversations for specific messages, and not having that option is really a deal breaker for me to continue using it.
24 votes -
Reactions support for images
Reactions support for images
25 votes -
Mark Unread!
Please give us the option of marking a text unread to go back to later.
21 votes -
chat customisation
I would like to be able to set a wallpaper from my gallery like Samsung messenger allows.. I came over from there because its getting shut down and I hate google... could we make this happen soon?
30 votes -
I have had this app for like 15 years...
Autoplay audio ads? wtf green lit this? you have like 24 hrs to fix or Im off for good. pure insanity.
Seems like a new person coming in and trying to maximize revenue with 0 regard for ux. 0 of 5.
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?