Feedback
29070 results found
-
Support for WebSMS Connectors (similar to "mysms")
On Google Play, there are now a lot of WEBSMS connectors available for different ISPs or network operators. They allow sending of free sms under an existing data plan or internet subscription. Otherwise it is necessary to constantly quit textra and send a free SMS using a dedicated app like NetSMS or WebSMS.
A seamless integration would be highly advantageous for those who profit from free monthly SMS credits but cannot use them with TEXTRA.Keywords: WebSMS Connector, mysms, NetSMS
15 votes -
15 votes
-
Numbers convert to link in sms
Some times someone sends me a phone number in a sms and i have to memorize it and dial it. If it converts to link i can do it with a single tap and its so handy
Thanks15 votes -
Dial a phone number received in a message
When a text message contains a number, please make it link to the dialer so I can call or save that number.
15 votes -
more notification sound options
I would like more sounds for when. I get texts!
15 votes -
Multiwindow (Samsung) and qslide (LG) support
Feature should work as default messages app for Samsung and LG. Could be open in Multiwindow or qslide
15 votes -
option to edit contact number before sending...contact number will not work in text with a *82 in front of it for caller id unblocking
option to edit contact number before sending...contact number will not work in text with a *82 in front of it for caller id unblocking....i have my cell number caller id blocked by default
15 votes -
group messaging
For group messaging using MMS I would like the message to be sent to each contacts own conversation and have the original message appear in that conversation. Currently when I send a group message the sent message is sent to everybody in the group from the group message conversation, but their replies are received individually in each contacts folder. Ibdo not see the original sent message before the received message. It's hard to remember what the original sent message was sometimes. But also dont make it like iPhone where everybody in the group can see everybodies replies, I want group…
15 votes -
Option to disable keyboard from popping up
Option to disable keyboard from popping up when scrolling to the bottom of conversation.
15 votes -
How can I contact a real customer support person.?
I have an issue that I've wasted hours searching your knowledge base for an answer to and can't find it. How can I contact a real customer support person? Erdaram@AOL.com
15 votes -
Conversation Labels
Have the ability to apply a custom label to a conversation. For example, a group conversation named "Study Group" or "Hunting Friends" etc. This would be extremely helpful for me since I am in multiple group conversations and it is hard to determine which one is which based off of the first 2 names.
15 votes -
Option to add/remove people from group chat
Add an option to edit the recipients in group chat
15 votes -
Individual Volume Control
Individual Volume Control for specific contacts notifications and calls. You have it for vibrations and screen wake up and tones but not volume. Just need idea.
15 votes -
Add archive message instead of delete as a feature it's a great option I used all the time in my last messenger so I know what people are re
Add archive message intead of delete as an option I used this all the time on my last messenger and loved k of what people were responding to.
15 votes -
Different colors for each person's text bubble like in Google messenger
Different colors for each person's text bubble in mms like in Google messenger would make textra the perfect app.
15 votes -
Can't Send MMS
I am unable to send MMS video in Textra. I am able to do it with the messaging app that came with the phone. I've tried changing the message limit and from legacy to system but nothing worked. I'm on Note4 running lollipop 5.1.1
15 votes -
Iphone quick reply
Make an option to quick reply like iphone please
15 votes -
Privacy box
Add the ability to send messages from certain people or groups to a privacy box (includes messages sent to that person as well).
15 votes -
Mirror the view on right to left languages like Hebrew
Mirror the view on right to left languages like Hebrew,
Like avatars should be on the right side etc.15 votes -
Ability to customise 'Send' sound.
In 'Settings/SMS/Play Sent Sound' - create facility to use other Ringtones or Music which plays when SMS is 'Sent'. As is possible in 'Chomp SMS'.
15 votes
- Don't see your idea?