Feedback
29070 results found
-
Individual contact colours
I'd like to pick a colour for my contact that would not only be reflected in their text bubbles, but the header up top and my list of current convos for their circle. It is faster for me to find someone by a colour I associate with them than looking for their name.
15 votes -
Icon keeps disappearing
This only happens to textra and only since the latest update. I put my icon on the front page of my phone and in the bottom tray and a little while later it has gone.
15 votes -
Custom colors
Can you PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE bring back custom colors? Out of all the beautiful colors you have to choose from, sometimes none of them work with our choice of background. Sometimes the perfect color just has to be customized.
15 votes -
I would like to be able to set my default attachment location
It takes too many clicks to get to my gallery, I would like to be able to do this much faster.
I work for a delivery service we're getting to my gallery is very important15 votes -
Option to see if the message is delivered and read
The idea is to be able to know if the person you've sent the message to, has been delivered or read
15 votes -
15 votes
-
Personalized message tone for contacts
Edit contacts to have different message tones rather than just one.
15 votes -
Custom Backgrounds
Ability to use anything from gallery to use as a background... with the ability to resize to fit.. ROMs enable that....
15 votes -
Reorder messages
I would like to be able to reorder messages in my conversations. Often large messages are broken into 2 or more individual messages that come in out of order. I wish i could reorder or rearrange the messages so it reads correctly.
15 votes -
Ability to see who is texting within an existing conversation.
Add the person's initial in circle to each text coming in from that person. It is difficult to tell now which text is mine and which is from the other person.
15 votes -
Add avatar
Add an avatars ( with picture) for all conversations that is more easily
15 votes -
Hide conversation
Would like the option to hide the conversation when you open the app. Dont like that the last thing said in a conversation is shown. Would just like to see the name of the person who's text and a notice that the has sent a new message
15 votes -
Bug report for Android: attachment button does not work properly
Bug report: Android on Galaxy S5: when keyboard is closed, pressing the '+' to add an attachment changes the '+' to an 'x', but does not open the attachment options. I have to press the 'x' then the '+' again.
15 votes -
Text bubble have gradient option like iPhone messaging.
The bubble itself only allows one color for send and receive. It would be nice to have gradient support for the bubble, a touch of white or black to give it a 3d look.
15 votes -
Make resyncing data not delete from Textra
I needed to backup my texts and, for some reason, they hadn't been sent to the stock messaging app so I followed the advice here ( https://textra.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/249611-how-to-backup-my-messages ) in order to sync the data from Textra to stock messaging.
Instead of syncing Textra data to stock, it synced the other way a removed a lot of the messages I was trying to back up.
Is it possible to make resyncing perhaps merge the texts from both apps instead of deleting from Textra?
15 votes -
View pictures taken within Textra larger before sending
If you use the inbuilt Textra camera to take a picture all you get is a tiny thumbnail and clicking on it does not allow you to see it full sized.
This makes it hard to figure out if you actually took a picture you want to send or not before sending.15 votes -
Preview photos taken in app before sending.
When taking a photo with the camera function in the app you are unable to preview the photo full size before sending. With as small as the thumbnail is in the message line it can be hard to tell if the photo is not blurry or you got what you wanted in the picture
15 votes -
15 votes
-
Textra for web
be able to link your device to a Textra website, to text over any PC over the web
15 votes -
Find a workaround to bring back colored (customizable, even), notification icons!!
I realize it was removed due to new Google Play Store requirements and Android changes, but there must be a way to have our color notification icons back!
I wud love to take it a step further & be able to choose our own colors & even out own icons (preferably from other icons packs we've already bought and own or that are already on our phones/ systems. After all they're just .png files.15 votes
- Don't see your idea?