Feedback
29069 results found
-
Make quick reply emoji list customizable
It would be great if the user has more control over which emojis are shown in the quick-reply emoji list. For instance, I would like to be able to add the 💯 and 😥 emojis and remove a couple I never use. Thanks.
15 votes -
Again, more Customization options...
Even some more simple options, such as additional font options, gradient options, and even some new and additional sound options for stuff like sending, receiving and any other sounds having to do with the app WUD be really great too! Thx!
15 votes -
attach a doc
I don't get it. every now and then I half to switch to Messages because textra won't allow me to send a doc
15 votes -
Auto-delete OTP
have an option to automatically delete one-time passcodes after 24 hours or a set time.
15 votes -
categories please.
I use my phone for everything. My job, my business, and personal. it would be great to be able to assign Contacts to there respective category. This is the ONLY reason I don't use Textra. I love this app but it's hard to find my contractor when my sister and brother keeps send messages. please consider this.
15 votes -
customize swipe left and right
please let me change or turn off the swipe left to delete an entire conversation with a person. I don't want to accidentally delete all the texts I have with a person forever and I have accidentally done it before. please.
15 votes -
Unread
why, oh why.. can i only mark messeges as "unread" from the preview? and not from the "main-app"
And why not put a reminder alarm for really importent things? As a reminder for whats in the message.15 votes -
Delete sent messages
It would be great if you could make it so that we can delete sent messages before they are read.
I just read an article talking about how Google has added this to their message app15 votes -
Filter for Unread Messages
I don't know if I'm just overlooking it, but it would be great if I could filter for just the messages I haven't opened yet (ie. see unread messages only).
15 votes -
Notify sender when text has been viewed
Notify sender when text has been viewed or read by recipient
15 votes -
Pinned contacts
Give options to pin contacts in varying order. For example: alphabetical order
15 votes -
Trash
Access deleted chats or texts from the menu. Keep deleted chats or texts in the Trash for up to 30, 60 or 90 days before permanently deleted. Or option to "empty" trash at any moment
15 votes -
Color
I think most of users want a color pallette to pick their favourite color for contacts.
14 votes -
Profile
Option to use a profile to set up a new phone with your existing settings
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Font color and border color
I have two ideas.
The first is to customize the color of the font in the received and sended messages. Today we can change it from black to white, my idea is to be able to select any custom color for the text.
My second idea is to customize the border of the messages box. We will be able to choose the size of the border and customize the color.
What to you think about it?
14 votes -
calendar recognition
key words that pertain to appointments and dates can be hyperlinked to your calendar so that you can add events to your calendar by touching the key words that. words like: tomorrow, what time?,etc.
14 votes -
allow spelling to be corrected during send delay
When text delay is set for the sending of messages (e.g. 4 secs.), and a spelling error is noticed during the delay before the message is sent, allow the spelling error to be changed by tapping the correct word without stopping the message from going out. Right now, to correct spelling, you have to stop the message. Other texts apps I've used allow the spelling to be changed during the delay without stopping the message.
14 votes -
Swipe action option
there should be an option for swipe action, currently swipe left makes the call and swipe right deletes message. there should be more options like, mark as read, mark unread, archive, reply, add to specific folder
14 votes -
Like button
Wish we had a liked button for text videos and pictures
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?