Feedback
29140 results found
-
Contact-specific notification tone
Right now, we can give specific conversations custom ringtones, but not specific contacts. It would be great if we could give individuals a ringtone that chimed in every conversation they are in.
1 vote -
A "select all" option in the "media" tab for a thread
I want to be able to select all media from a thread, so save all media from a contact to gallery
1 vote -
Whitelist for Save to Gallery Option
An option to enable save media to gallery only for specific contacts. I would love for media from my friends and family to save to gallery automatically, but don't like the security risk of any media from anyone being saved to gallery if enabled.
1 vote -
Quiet hours
The ability to silence the app at certain times for individual messages
1 vote -
When searching for text across all SMS, ability to sort results by Receiver
When searching for text across all SMS, ability to sort results by Receiver.
Usually you get each time the search word ocurrs but no way to sort the results by
By contact by Non contact by group threads
1 vote -
Within sms thread search
Ability to search h within an sms threat not Across all threads.
4 votes -
viewing texts in the app from notifications
a toggle for viewing messages from the notification bar immediately in the full app rather than in a pop-up window and having to click "open app" to see other text threads.
1 vote -
Lock for Recording Voicenotes
lock option when recording voicenotes so you don't have to hold down the button or lose the voice note all together when your finger slips.
6 votes -
Option to change conversation bubbles to different colors.
Have the option to change the conversation bubbles to different available colors after they have been sent or received without setting them as the default conversation bubble colors.
1 vote -
Organize By
The "Organize By" setting would allow a user to change how messages are organized. "By Phone Number" is the current functionality, or "By Contact" which would list all conversations together from a Contact regardless of the Contact's Phone Number used. Example: Using the "By Contact" setting would merge (no data change, for display purposes only) all conversations/messages from Contact "John Smith" together rather than separating them by Home, Mobile, and Work phone numbers.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Keep as New
After reading the message keep it highlighted as new to follow up on it
1 vote -
country code
don't convert 4 digit short codes into country codes. 9225 and 8225. messages from these short codes used to be separate now they are in one conversation
1 vote -
option for no picture on chat list
it would be nice if there was an option to remove the pictures from the conversations chat list
1 vote -
Add App Lock
Before Textra will open, enforce App Lock to require biometrics, PIN, etc, in order to access the UI/UX.
1 vote -
Manatee and orca emojis and more needed.
We need more animals, more plants, more fruit and veggie emojis. I mean, why not?
2 votes -
password
password into the textra
1 vote -
Auto spacing for number entry.
Automatically put spaces when input changes from or to a number. This is constantly an issue for me. Many times per week. I know I'm not the only one. If you need examples I'm glad to provide.
1 vote -
Toggle On/Off Reaction Notification Sounds
I'll be honest, a lot of people love reactions, I absolutly hate them. I wish I could mute their notification sound. Maybe worm in a setting where they can be turned off, muted, or even the sound changed from just the default or set message thread sound.
4 votes -
Textra for Web
Hi there, I had a feedback for Textra. It has been very easy to use Textra for casenotes and a big thank you for developing this app.
I was wondering if you plan to create textra as a web version, like 'messages for web' , it would make things so much easier. Keen to hear from you.
All the best!!
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?