Feedback
29149 results found
-
notification colour
can we set the theme different from the notification colour? I don't want my set theme for my communication bubbles to be my default notification colour when I get a text.
1 vote -
contact name
I would like to choose if the contact's name is displayed as first and last, or just first when I'm in their thread
1 vote -
Have the ability to put a emoji next to a picture someone sends you on adroid like you can on apple.
1 vote -
Number badge
I would love if number badge can be integrated into extra
1 vote -
Editing in Keep
Keep is great. To take it to the next level let's allow editing past Keep messages. this would clean it up and make it even better.
1 vote -
remove individual when creating chat
The ability to X the wrong individual without having to start from scratch. Once completed writing your chat and review recipients and had wrong individual or wrong contact info you have to create a new chat.
1 vote -
Customize Vibration Settings
I used to be able to customize the vibration settings of incoming notifications, but can't any more! Would love to have that back
12 votes -
Add a donate option
I bought the app a long time ago and I like it
1 vote -
Deferred send
Very useful tool. could you provide a feature to send deferred messages ? E.g. at a given date/time in future. Thanks
1 vote -
Profiles
To be able to create a profile so you can save your settings when upgrading phone
1 vote -
Company on contact name
An option to display a contact's company on list of message threads, notifications and message windows.
For example, if you have two contacts named Mike, they would look the same. You can add a company to one of the contacts such as "Wells Fargo". Messages could then display Mike and Mike (Wells Fargo) for clarity.
1 vote -
Media look up
It would be helpful when viewing a picture/video in the "Media" section of a conversation if there was an option to jump to the spot in the day/time that the image/video was sent.
1 vote -
Transfer Settings
With soo many customizations Textra offers, there NEEDS to be a way to export those settings from an old phone to a new phone. I am spending all day updating contacts and conversations. Please fix this.
23 votes -
8 votes
-
Delete "God" from learned words
In my religion, we don't capitalize the word god. This app REFUSES to delete the capitalized version and will auto-correct every time god is written in the lower-case. This is unnecessary and time-consuming. Let me delete "God" from the learned words.
1 vote -
Unsend a sent message
Unsend a message if it has not been read
1 vote -
Unsend a sent message
Unsend a message if it has not been read
1 vote -
received sound
just like sent sound, have a received sound that is separate from the incoming sms notification sound
1 vote -
New Feature Textra
READ RECEIPTS AND TYPING INDICATED.
20 votes -
Support For Other File Types
It would be amazing to be able to send other file types such as .pdf .mp3 .mp4 and .doc through mms or sms. Even if file quality is reduced, having this ability would help greatly
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?