Feedback
29178 results found
-
Unable to access camera
Camera function inside message template states, "unable to access camera", v3.4.
21 votes -
Quick Reply extra feature
When the floating notification pops up, it can have a pulldown type message box right under the message that was sent to you. You can use it straight from the home or lockscreen or from any app.
21 votes -
Sim1 and Sim2
Sim1 and Sim2 option not showing? For msg sending form 1 or 2 Sim
21 votes -
Add video calling.
Add video calling to the app. Doing this would greatly make it easier instead of having to use hangouts.
21 votes -
New messages at bottom of list
Post new messages at bottom of list instead of at top as most people hold phones at the bottom of the phone. This enables you to easily select conversations with one hand for most recent conversations. Or at least make it a settings option plz! When you open textra it will automatically bring you to NEW Messages at Bottom of list. This would be very handy, Pun is intended !
21 votes -
Pictures
Show contact pictures in conversation... send locations... show my picture in conversation.. private box hidden..
21 votes -
Attach any .GIFS outside of textra
Attach any .GIFS outside of textra, app will auto shrink and compress message and send it out without (maximum message size exceeded) issue
21 votes -
Textra disobeys lock screen
Steps:
1. Lock phone screen with a classic pattern mode.
2. Receive a text message.
3. Click the bubble.Result:
The SMS opens up and overrules the phone lock system.Expected:
The SMS is NOT opened because the phone isnt unlocked, Textra grants any user the power to pass throw the security lock, which is very iritating.Please analyze!
Thank you!21 votes -
Better fitbit blaze communication
I own the fitbit blaze and it has been having issues with receiving duplicate text notifications from the same message using textra. I contacted fitbit support and they came to the conclusion that it is your app that is causing the error. I went back to using default app which fixes the issue. I don't like the default app and would like to continue using your app but you would need to send out an update fix so that the fitbit blaze won't keep sending duplicate text notifications while I have textra set to default messaging app. Is there anything…
21 votes -
Sticky thread
Allow a thread to be stuck to the top of the conversation list, for ease of access.
21 votes -
More padding around text inside Bubbles.
Text in bubbles currently looks too crammed in. Thanks. More distance between text and bubbie edge please.
21 votes -
How about Facebook messenger emoji son this app.
How about Facebook messenger emojis on textra?
21 votes -
Different colors for each person in group messages
Currently it's hard to decipher right away who is sending a message in a big group chat...different colors would help differentiate.
21 votes -
Ability to sync messages and settings from one phone to a new phone through the textra software
I have a new phone and none of my messages are synced onto it and I can't get any of the proposed forum ideas to work for syncing from an old phone to a new one. Allow users to use a login to back up their messages and message settings (contact colors) within the textra software itself. This could also be useful for an online messaging feature
21 votes -
Write sms before selecting contacts.
I always write my messages (and even emails) before selecting the contacts. It just allows extra scrutiny in a sense. Is this in anyway possible?
21 votes -
Shorten deletion process
It should not take 3 gestures to delete a conversation. 1 swipe, then press trash twice. Long press and then delete twice.
It should be swipe once press delete once.
21 votes -
Customizable Text Colors!
Can we please have more than just black and white text? I'd like to have every color that you can use for bubbles to be used for text, I think it would complement my theme well! Please vote!
21 votes -
group text flexibility
right now if I want to change (add or subtract) recipients I have to start a whole new thread. make it possible to add or subtract recipients in an ongoing group message.
21 votes -
contact photo
I like having the contact photo next to the text message in group chat, but can you make it where the contact photo is also by the text message in individual text messages and not just group ones?
21 votes -
video call
have the ability to video chat with Duo like the messages app in Android pie.
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?