Feedback
29068 results found
-
Unread messages put at top
I think this used to happen, but it doesn't presently. If I have Pinned messages, any unread messages should be found directly below them, even if it's a continuing thread.
14 votes -
Scheduled Messages
This feature would be nice to have, I use it very often. If possible could that be built in please?
14 votes -
delay sending messages
allow message to be written but have an option to delay send to a set time e.g. 7am, 7pm etc.
this would allow me to write a message at night but not send until the morning so I don't disrupt their sleep14 votes -
Colour
please add text colour.
14 votes -
Customize swipe option
You should be able to choose what action happens with a swipe... Mark is read, Mark is unread, unsubscribe, delete, call, block, reply etc
14 votes -
background for SMS messages
Welcome to the option of adding background to SMS and more options for cloud, bombs to SMS
14 votes -
undelete
Would really like an undelete function.
14 votes -
themes
themes from the gallery
14 votes -
Time (& date) beside each message
Sometimes you need to screenshot messages (to share eg. troubleshooting, or record keeping). If there are multiple texts in one day you cannot see the time on each one, only at the top of the day's messages, so if you want the date to show you can't copy one message because the date will not appear you have to take multiple screensots.
The option to show the date and time of every single message would be helpful.
14 votes -
RCS
With Samsung Messages ending and people needing to find a new texting app, most are forced to use Google Messaging. I've used Textra for years and suggest it. Many people have said no (despite hating GM) because no RCS. Is there a plan to update the app to have that functionality?
14 votes -
change contact sound
is there a way that you can change notification sound for different contacts. if I wanted one particular contact to be no sound or silent would I be able to set it up for just one contact?
14 votes -
retry messages
sometimes messages failed to send, particularly those with pictures. a retry option would be very awesome! thank you!
14 votes -
Chat zoom & icon background
The ability to zoom in on a chat with two fingers is sorely missed, as is the case with Samsung Messages. It would be nice to be able to change the background color of the icon.
14 votes -
create a way to deal with spam
please make a way to have messages that are spam go to a separate folder like in email. that way you can screen them and if not spam can still check them. I get a hundred of political spam texts weekly..
14 votes -
Change Color of Contacts in message inbox
it would be nice to be able to select a different font size, color, bold, etc for all the contacts in the inbox
14 votes -
Gallery background photo
you could take a photo from your gallery and set it as the backround for any chat
14 votes -
Default screen after replying from notification
Hi,
I love your program. I use it with Paranoid Android which allows me to resize to my liking.My suggestion is to make it such that, when you enter the program after replying from a notification, that it go to the home screen which shows the conversations. On more than one occasion, I have responded to a message via a notification and then went to send another message to the same recipient. When opening the application, it automatically goes to the last message thread and I have inadvertently responded in that thread, instead of the thread that had been…
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Widget menssages
widget show all messages
14 votes -
change quick reply back to previous version
the old version was much more convenient. could see previous messages and use emoji. the new one doesn't allow this.
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?