Feedback
29068 results found
-
Bring back the pop-up option when you tap on the notification
when you tap the notification instead of the quick reply box it shows the pop up so you can still scroll through the conversation.
14 votes -
I want the option for the old pop-up window.
I don't like the new notification
14 votes -
Repeat Notifications Forever
It's great to have the ability to have notifications repeat up to 10 times. Could you add another option to this list called "Forever"? If, for some reason, I'm away from my phone for a half hour or more, I'd like my phone to continue notifying me that I've received an SMS message.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
SMS TO MMS notifications alert
SMS TO MMS & MMS TO SMS notifications alerts
14 votes -
Give us an option to have square contact icons
Add a setting to display square contact pictures.
14 votes -
Improve the using and typing in landscape
Improve the using and typing in landscape.Indeed today the keyboard hide the letters and we don’t see that we write!
The keyboard should be displayed below the letters
Same with the pop up (when you will be developp the popup in landscape mode)14 votes -
14 votes
-
14 votes
-
Use sounds from native contacts
Would be nice if Textra would use the custom notification sounds from the native contacts app.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
14 votes
-
Transparent navigation/notification bars.
OKSMS had this feature and it gave the app a very clean/crisp look. I moved to Textra because it's very pretty and works so well! This feature would make the app all but perfect (design-wise)
14 votes -
"Read" button in notification panel w/ message
When you pull down your notification bar to see the message, what if you don't want to reply & open the message, but want the notification to go away? If there is anyway a "read" button could be incorporated that would be fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work!
14 votes -
14 votes
-
14 votes
-
14 votes
-
SMS restore bug
Hi, it looks like there may be a bug in the way the indexer/message optimizer works. I bought a new phone and installed textra on it. I opened textra and it indexed existing messages, and received a message as well. Then I did a restore of all my previous sms messages from my old phone. Textra pulled in all the messages I had sent to my friends, but does not display any of their responses. All of my conversations look like one-way conversations where I sent them messages but never got responses. The default messaging app does show all of…
14 votes -
private box and font color change pls
private box and font color change
14 votes -
font changer option
you guys should add font changer. also should try to add security lock option on every sms
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?