Feedback
29062 results found
-
Allow option for email addresses to be autofilled into the "To" section
I like to send texts to email addresses on occasion. It would be nice to have Textra also scan email addresses to auto fill in the "To" field of a message, and to convert to MMS when an email address is entered.
14 votes -
Can we please get an option to disable notifications while on a call or listening to music (as in Chomp)?
I listen to a lot of music via my phone, and it's annoying to have to manually disable ringtones every time.
14 votes -
I want to be able to clear my notification bar of all the textra new message icons without marking all those unchecked texts as read!
I'd like to be able to clear my notification bar of all the "new text message" notifications without marking all of them as read in doing so! Is there no way to keep new unchecked messages marked as unread without having to keep all their textra notification icons up in my notification bar at all times?
I once had 6 new messages and all the textra icons were taking up all the room in my notification bar. So I cleared my notification bar like I would with any other sms apps notifications, only to find that all those new messages…
14 votes -
Please revert to the old favorites style. It was more convenient.
Please revert to the old favorites style. It was more convenient.
14 votes -
Option to automatically change typed emoticons such as :p into equivalent emoji
Emoticons such as :p can be automatically changed into the equivalent emoji, and incoming messages with emoticons will display as emoji
14 votes -
Saving text
I need to save all my text when upgrading phone
14 votes -
Option to keep quick reply box open until dismissed.
The quick reply box is my favorite feature on Texta, as it allows me to quickly reply to messages without having to leave the app that I am currently on.
I often send multiple text messages in each reply, however Textra automatically closes the quick reply box with only one message, forcing me to have to reopen the full app just to send one or two extra texts.
Additionally, if you were able to keep the quick reply box up while maintaining the functionality of the screen beneath it, and the ability to move the quick reply box around, you…
14 votes -
RGB color codes for customizing UI colors
Along with a predetermined set of colors, there should be an option for a colorwheel that allows the input of an RGB color code to get super accurate colors in case your phone has a color scheme.
14 votes -
Can textra protect me from the stage fright malware? E.g., block all mms from anyone not in my contacts?
Especially for lollipop
14 votes -
BUBBLE STYLE
This app would be more fun if we can change whatever bubble style we want. And why can't I use my enter button?
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Improve floating notification
Possibility to display (with an option?) in the floating notification all the message and not just the first line.
Personnaly I have to use an other app (floating notification and others) just in order to display all the text.
Is it possible?
To be perfect, if it’s possible to display on floating notification for each contact? (if we receive several sms from several contacts)
The same if it's possible to adjust the floating notification just under the notification bar.
In my opinion,with thoses functionalities, Textra will be the best SMS app!!!
Thanks!14 votes -
View locked messages separately
As someone who enjoys to reread locked texts, I'd be nice to press a button to view only locked texts. Also, Textra seems to have issues loading texts after a certain point. The texts are still there, but I can't scroll to them or get linked to the spot in the conversation from a search.
14 votes -
Block (blacklist)
Your blacklist option doesn't work. The menu that appears does not have that option. How do I block messages?
14 votes -
14 votes
-
I paid for pro app and have ads:/
I paid for the pro version and this morning I have ads on my Textra app.....? What's up with that?
14 votes -
keep the delivery report stamp
Make sure you keep the delivery report for the messages, lately it hasn't been working or showing up. It'll say sent but Not delivered so I don't know for sure if they received it or not
14 votes -
Ability to set individual text thread wallpapers, or just the messaging wallpaper in general.
The current customizable color patterns is nice, but it'd be great to set a picture from my own gallery as the background.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Fleksy Chameleon Keyboard Color Support
Fleksy's Chameleon feature changes the keyboard color to whatever app you are using. (Snapchat is yellow, Facebook is blue...etc) it would be cool if you changed your theme color on textra and fleksy would have the support to match the color. Idk if this is a you problem or Fleksy probably. Would be cool if it worked. Right now no matter what, fleksy thinks the app is always blue.
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?