Feedback
29141 results found
-
Slide in popup when several messages
When there are several messages, I'd like to be able to slide to the left or the right in the popup window in order to answer to all the messages without having to open the whole app.
16 votes -
Option to save pictures taken to the Gallery. Ones, I take, not pictures received.
Currently, if you take a picture within the app, the picture is only in that thread. It is not automatically added to the Gallery. You have to tap on the picture and manually save it. By default it will go to your downloads folder instead of the gallery. There is only an option to autosave incoming pictures and videos to the gallery.
I'm asking for an option to autosave outgoing pictures and videos to the gallery.
Thank you
44 votes -
Higher resolution bubbles
Bubbles look blurry on my Nexus 5. It's the only thing preventing me from using Textra on my new phone. Please add higher resolution assets!
3 votes -
Document text's info.
Ability 2 send individual text &/R entire conversation 2 email, as well as sender's & receiver's info, date/time msg sent, For legal documentation purposes, etc. Currently, the "send to email" option only emails the body of text, and when more than one text is selected, its all one long paragraph, with no indication of who sent what.
5 votes -
More emoji compatibility
So the emoji work iPhone but a bunch of my friend use evolve sms and the emoji are not compatible it just shows up as bunch of random letters and symbols. If there is a way where it could be universal it would be fantastic
37 votes -
green color
in dark mode theme When click on Conversation that's Green doesn't have a good view in Dark mode .
10 votes -
group messaging
iOS users do not see all recipients of my group message. They only see my name. Not good.
40 votes -
Change App icon 1 or 2 options would be nice. But I love this app.
Change App icon 1 or 2 options would be nice. But I love this app.
32 votes -
Screen Touch
Hi, I wanted to say that your app is good But it's touching not working So well for instance when touch on space place to Open the virtual Keyboard some time doesn't work .
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Have the home key function as the 'later' button instead of 'done'
Currently if you press the home key when you get a message this causes the notification to dismiss and sometimes you don't even see it. The home key should put the notification in the notification bar (this is with the popup).
6 votes -
Jelly Bean blue notification icon
I see a custom "color wheel" option for notifications has been denied (and that's fine if this is, too), but I feel a notification icon matching the same Jelly Bean blue color would create a cleaner and more cohesive look for the status bar. The current blue stands out too much and the included white isn't distinguishable enough from things like "new mail" icons.
3 votes -
Please add Mighty Text support!
This is the ONLY thing holding you back from other SMS services.
20 votes -
suggested contacts
I stinking love textra. It'd be even better if, when I compose a new message and begin typing a contact's name, the list of suggested recipients were ordered not alphabetically, but by frequency of texts sent/received with that person. Also, have an option under the starred contacts to show a list of most frequently contacted people.
16 votes -
mirror
Mirror another phone SMS
Work phone sms show on personal phone or as a separate App if integration into 1 is to complex
Mysms mirror ( example app )4 votes -
Mark some gifs as favorites
I was skeptical at first, but now I looooove the new gif plugin!!
There are SO MANY gifs to choose from. This is awesome, but it would be great to be able to mark some as "favorites" or "save for later."
There are some that I would like to use again and again without having to search and scroll. Or, if I'm searching for one purpose, I might see one that I want to send to a different friend or at a different time. Would be super handy to be able to flag it, but continue on with the current…
48 votes -
>> Option/Menu button on phone should open app batch mode
Hey, this is brilliant idea....
Anyway option/Menu button is idle while using textra. You can make it to open batch mode in both conversation & conversation list.3 votes -
Lock button immediately silences notification ringtone
On my phone, ZTE Majesty, squeezing the screen lock button will immediately silence a ringing phone (like when you forget to silence your phone in a meeting.) I prefer long text ringtones for some contacts I need to be sure to "hear" coming in, but right now can't stop the music without unlocking the phone and going to the message. Would like to silence immediately by reaching in my pocket and hitting the button as with a phone call.
5 votes -
Dashclock
Noticed you have a Dashclock extension, I would love to see it so the icon can be the contacts photo! That would be cool
3 votes -
Option to turn off QC Favs
I like the concept of this feature, but it is a bit intrusive. Could you provide an option to disable? Or (even better!) make an option to select which contact list to display?
I use my android faves to have quick access for phone calls, but I would rather have a different list for those I text frequently.
Thanks!
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?