Feedback
29141 results found
-
Default screen after replying from notification
Hi,
I love your program. I use it with Paranoid Android which allows me to resize to my liking.My suggestion is to make it such that, when you enter the program after replying from a notification, that it go to the home screen which shows the conversations. On more than one occasion, I have responded to a message via a notification and then went to send another message to the same recipient. When opening the application, it automatically goes to the last message thread and I have inadvertently responded in that thread, instead of the thread that had been…
14 votes -
51 votes
-
61 votes
-
Smilies key instead of next line
8sms and probably some other messaging clients have a setting, where you can choose a keyboard mode, ie. what button defaults in bottom right corner of keyboard [where enter should be] smilies or enter [new line], i use smilies a lot, so it would be handy to have this kind of setting in textra, now it defaults for new line [seriously, who uses newline in sms?:)]
101 votes -
see contacts name without group messaging
See the contacts name like it does in group messaging but in all messages not just group. Would like to see my name too.
5 votes -
Fixed size (in lines) of replybox in bubble/popup
When replying in the bubble with a long message, the replybox grows so big that only one line of the original message is visible. You have to scroll the message up and down to be able to read the part you want, which is very annoying.
Please add an option to have the textbox fixed-sized at one or two lines of text, instead of having it grow all the way to the top now.
23 votes -
sending option through sms gateways or external apps
the most i like about textra is the quick compose in the status bar.
your apps sends the sms using standard sms package by the mobile carrier........if you people provide an option for adding or choosing sms gateways (which uses data packages i.e. gprs or edge or wifi) in the quick compose or in settings to send the sms by using that sms gateway........it will be great.......as most of our friends use free sms gatways to chat among us.........the apps currently i am using is free sms india for free sms theough data usage.....
please plz plz plz...............provide this feature......
…
12 votes -
Apex notifier support
I realize the app already has Nova support, but Nova causes a huge battery drain on my phone and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Apex notifier API is open source and seems easy enough to implement.
104 votes -
marina apollown
timogeos ene mesa
2 votes -
Notification Filter
A checkbox in the notification menu who enable or disable the notification for a specific user
2 votes -
When invoked by Phonebook etc., default to compose box, rather than add contact.
When I try to send a text message from Phonebook or any third party Dialer and choose Textra for the same, the keyboard comes up, but typing does nothing. One has to click inside the text entry box to enter text. It will reduce a step, if it defaults to the text entry box.
7 votes -
Enlarge a popup window
Sometimes, when a short message is recieved, it can't be read and I must scroll up the popup window to make it visible
78 votes -
Hide title bar in landscape mode
Allow for the title bar with contact information to be hidden when typing in landscape mode, It takes up a lot of screen real estate, and on my Galaxy S2 I actually can't see what I am typing when using landscape mode, only the title bar and keyboard. I'd rather be able to see the input box. Maybe a fullscreen keyboard toggle would work?
69 votes -
Expert Cosmetic Surgery Doctor in Jaipur
Cosmo Care provides access to professional cosmetic surgery services from an experienced Cosmetic Surgery Doctor in Jaipur. Treatment plans are customized according to individual requirements, facial features, body proportions, and desired outcomes. The team focuses on patient comfort, careful planning, and natural-looking results. Schedule a consultation with Cosmo Care to learn more about available cosmetic surgery procedures and suitable options. Read more: https://www.drjagdeeprao.com/blog/cosmetic-surgery-doctor-in-jaipur/
1 vote -
How can I migrate Microsoft 365 mailboxes while preserving folder hierarchy?
Take the uncertainty out of Microsoft 365 migration with the SysInfo Microsoft 365 Tenant-to-Tenant Migration Tool—a professional solution engineered to deliver fast, secure, and uninterrupted data transfers. Whether you're merging organizations, migrating to a new tenant, or restructuring your Microsoft 365 environment, this software handles every stage with exceptional accuracy. It securely transfers mailboxes, SharePoint sites, OneDrive files, calendars, contacts, and shared mailboxes while preserving folder hierarchy, metadata, permissions, and email properties exactly as they exist in the source tenant. Built with Microsoft Graph API and modern OAuth 2.0 authentication, the tool ensures enterprise-grade security without storing user credentials.…
1 vote -
adding a new contact from a recent call
it only allows you to add a contact to existing contacts and not creating a new contact from the 3 dots beside the number.
1 vote -
Filter for Unread Messages
Is it possible to create a filter so only unread messages are shown? Or an option to keep unread messages at the top, after pinned messages? I'll often see the first line, but don't have the time to respond / converse, so I leave it unread to go back to later. But later, it ends up WAY down the list. I already have my most important contacts/conversations pinned so most of the visible space is already taken.
1 vote -
HEADS UP - MALWARE ERASE
Received a political fundraiser text with a photo. When I deleted it, it seemed to glitch before disappearing. A SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY notification appeared from Malware Bytes as I have "text protection' enabled. Everything in my KEEP file that was not LOCKED was erased. GREAT! I am prepping to write a book. There were tons of notes and sample writings in my KEEP file. All are now gone. LOCK everything in your KEEP. I am so angry I could burst into flames.
I will be sharing this writing with Malware Bytes.
Good luck.1 vote -
Contact Organization
Be able to organize and sort your contacts - not just by who texted you last! Maybe you can sort alphabetically, by favorite contacts, and single vs group texts.
1 vote -
Streamlining Financial Controls: Integrating ApprovalMax with QuickBooks
Integrating ApprovalMax with QuickBooks transforms the way businesses manage financial approvals and controls. ApprovalMax is a cloud-based approval workflow solution designed to enforce financial controls and streamline decision-making. When paired with QuickBooks Online, this integration helps businesses automate approval processes for bills, purchase orders, and vendor payments, while ensuring compliance and accountability.
With ApprovalMax, companies can set up multi-level, role-based approval workflows that mirror internal policies. Once integrated with QuickBooks, bills and purchase orders created in QuickBooks automatically enter predefined workflows in ApprovalMax. This eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails or manual signatures, reducing approval delays and the risk of…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?