Feedback
29106 results found
-
Search for photos
Is it possible to create a search for all texts with photos?
4 votes -
1 vote
-
sort blocked numbers
sort blocked numbers by date the last message was received
2 votes -
SMS to email
I send text messages to email addresses all the time, including notes to myself. With all other text programs when you start typing a person's name it looks at the contact list and comes up with all of their numbers and their email addresses. This makes it very easy to click an email address to start new message. Textra doesn't and even makes you type dang near the entire address as if it wants to reject you from doing it. Please make this easier to do.
1 vote -
Spam filter
Separate folder for suspected spam that texts get sent to. Website pins should be auto deleted after an hour.
9 votes -
copy
It would be great to have the copy ability for a part of the message.
5 votes -
copy
It would be great to have the copy ability for a part of the message.
2 votes -
"Delete All" button for messages in blocklisted chats
I use BuzzKill to automatically press Blocklist when unknown numbers text me about political stuff. It works beautifully, but it leads to a ton of spam messages being saved in blocklisted chats, and deleting them one at a time is time-consuming. Could there be a button or menu option to delete all messages in all blocklisted chats?
4 votes -
dictionary
i want to be able to add words to MY dictionary.
1 vote -
Better SMS/MMS Interface & Connection
I would like to see a better SMS/MMS connection, where when we send these types of messages, they don't have to be resent or see a failed message...
As a better interface, more options like fonts & backgrounds... Ability to video chat as well....
1 vote -
Better SMS/MMS Interface & Connection
I would like to see a better SMS/MMS connection, where when we send these types of messages, they don't have to be resent or see a failed message...
As a better interface, more options like fonts & backgrounds... Ability to video chat as well....
1 vote -
stop this damn icon
since a few days, the textra system is going wrong. every time I get a message, the round icon is hanging on the display. it is not possible to turn it off.
now I will deactivate textra.
1 vote -
themes
find new icons
4 votes -
leído
saludos, sería posible añadir la opción "leído" en los mensajes recibidos?
Gracias!
1 vote -
silent messages
allow textra to send a silent message. No notification on receiving end
3 votes -
Syncing with another device
It would be nice if I could sync Textra with another device! As it is I use textra on all my devices but have to check each device for messages. It would be n8ce if they all showed up on all devices!!
5 votes -
应该增加一个不显示通知内容的选项。
应该增加一个不显示通知内容的选项。
1 vote -
应该增加一个不显示通知内容的选项。
应该增加一个不显示通知内容的选项。
1 vote -
signature Formatting
I love the signature option. the fact that its individual signatures by contact is an amazing feature I adore. bear with me as I explain what I hope to see for the formatting of the signature.
when I type out a message and hit send, it automatically inserts the signature one space after the last character i typed in the message. I have started hitting the enter button twice to skip to the next line and then the next line after that; leaving one empty line between the message and start of the signature. aesthetically speaking, it looks better. the…
1 vote -
pinch changes font size& reformat
Pinching wouldn't zoom; instead it would enlarge or reduce the font size, and then reformat the message with the new font size.
I think Samsung phones do this. My wife needs it because of vision problems.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?