Feedback
29126 results found
-
تقویم شمسی
سلام
در صورت امکان تقویم شمسی را روی نرم افزار فعال فرمایید1 vote -
Sim switch button relocation or Categories view
On Dual Sim phones, the button to change which sim the text is sent from is too close to the send button and it is not immediately obvious when the Sim is changed accidentally. I accidentally hit the button way too often and only find out after I have already sent the text. It would be great if the app had a way to organize messages by Sim card in completely different pages such as "Work" and "Personal". There is currently no SMS app that I know of that supports this feature.
1 vote -
Double-tap reacts with thumbs up 👍
When you double tap a message, Textra should add the thumbs up 👍 reaction to that message. Double tapping a second time should remove it. All other reactions should remain available using the existing method.
12 votes -
contacts professionnels
les contacts du profil professionnel ne sont pas repris contrairement à l'application message de Google, ça serait une amélioration top pour celles et ceux qui synchronisent les contacts via Outlook sur le profil professionnel.
1 vote -
order of texts
placing the newest texts at the top or bottom
7 votes -
Export text conversation
As a writer I want to save messages and export messages to be used in creating stories or just as an historical narrative. How is this possible?
I have highlighted multiple msgs and tried to send to myself as an email. Is there a better way?
1 vote -
Bring back customizable vibrations!
I just upgraded my phone and now I cannot use my vibrations as on my old phone! This REALLY stinks!! The default is way WAY too short!!! I need my three long, it is the only way to know I have text messages! Not everyone can hear, we need to be able to feel the phone vibrate!!!
20 votes -
Stop!
how about whomever developed this app to STOP GOING IN AND CHANGING MY SETTINGS! Ever since I had this app, my weird things have been happening & NOT on my end of the changes
Note that if you keep doing this, there will be a lawsuit against this app company and its developers
Stop with the updates it's freaking me out and I'm about to delete this app if it does it again !1 vote -
Report Spam Numbers
Wen adding numbers to your block list, it would be great to be able to report them as spam too, and have textra forward that info to someone, or make a spam filter with the info based on key words.
12 votes -
Sending files with the message
It should have been possible to send files with the SMS.
2 votes -
data text
use wifi or mobile data to send text messages
1 vote -
data text
use wifi or mobile data to send text messages
1 vote -
text icons
can we get some more icon choices to assign to our contacts?
the weird designs don't make sense.
a guitar, butterfly, truck, video game controller, diamond ring etc.I do miss the colors we could use. love textra!!!
2 votes -
Device pairing
Ability to have a textra web connection so you don't have to respond via the phone app but can also use your computer.
1 vote -
Color theme by type of message
I'd like to see the option to color code types of messages. For example, short codes or 800 numbers could be red, group chats are blue, favorited contacts are green, unknown numbers are yellow, and all else are purple.
1 vote -
More Custom Notification Icon
Allow the use of emojis as the custom notification icon
1 vote -
reaction for MMS and links
would it be possible to add reactions to MMS and SMS containing links only.
also, having the reaction sent to us appear on messages in group conversations.3 votes -
GPG Support
Really needs support for PGP/GPG Signing and encryption.
1 vote -
Back up blocked list
I spend a considerable time during my ownership of one phone carefully adding various SMS senders to my block list, only to have to do all over again when getting a new phone. Please make that list transferrable or back-up-able.
4 votes -
Notes
The ability to add notes to my SMS's. That way I can add important notes on messages from banks on financial transactions, this would make Textra even more useful. Of course, these notes need to be able to be backed-up/transferrable from one phone to the next.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?