Feedback
29153 results found
-
Wordwrap
I can't find my wordwrap feature.
1 vote -
Remind Me
Set a reminder for a message or thread that comes back up as a notification in X minutes/hours/days would be so helpful!
2 votes -
auto rotate pictures
I don't know if this changed but it just seems to be painful when most of the pictures I'm trying to take are in landscape but if I start out texting in portrait like I normally do click picture then take a picture in landscape it puts it in sideways. it seems like it should auto rotate or there should at least be an option for that
1 vote -
Keep messages by time instead of quantity
I would like to be able to set a time-based limit (ex., 6 months) for keeping messages in a conversation instead of a number of messages.
1 vote -
Samsung watch support
love the app, but I can't get text messages on my Samsung watch (android wear os), any watch support on the cards for the future?
11 votes -
audio messages
want to be able to send voice messages
4 votes -
customize smart replied
STOP should always be a smart reply, especially as we're getting bombed with spam. Or, make the list configurable.
6 votes -
Note to Self
text yourself, it would come up as just a one sided conversation to use as a notepad. signal has the feature.
5 votes -
new signature
add new signature while composing message
1 vote -
Functionality to like images please
Can only like text, not images...
1 vote -
18 votes
-
Pictures for group chats
instead of having the profile photos of group chats be a combination of those in the group, the option to customize by uploading your own photo to be the icon for the chat would be nice
3 votes -
Timestamps on all messages
Sometimes I want to know the exact time a message was sent or received, but it only shows times at certain points in the conversation. Please include timestamps on a per-text basis, or at least the option to enable that. Thanks.
1 vote -
kontakty
Czy możnaby tak ustawiać kontakt, jak w książce telefonicznej telefonu? Chodzi mi o to, żeby było możliwe sortowanie według nazwisk, a nie imion, jak jest wszędzie razem z Wami.😉
1 vote -
Message bounce back
it would be awesome if you could select a message and time it to bounce back when you can actually take care of that. otherwise it just gets lost in the shuffle
1 vote -
allow reaction bar edits
I like the reaction bar which pops up with a tap, but I want to choose which emoji options show up on that bar.
2 votes -
allow reaction bar edits
I like the reaction bar which pops up with a tap, but I want to choose which emoji options show up on that bar.
6 votes -
CUSTOMIZATION OF CONVERSATIONS
We need the ability to move our conversations up to the top or the bottom however a user wants to prioritize their conversations. This would allow the user to gather and/or group together the messages being received thus allowing the user to see what's coming in and how important it may be.
1 vote -
Emoji replace option
Is there a way to prevent Textra from replacing the word with the emoji? I would like both the word and the emoji together.
1 vote -
Vibrate-only for individual text chains
I like that I can silence individual text chains, but I wish there was a third option (vs silent or not-silent) that would just disable audio notifications per text chain. That way I can still tell when there's a new message in a less important chain (without having to constantly check the app), but it's not making a ton of noise--while I'm also still able to hear sound notifications for more important chains.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?