Feedback
29158 results found
-
automated responses
if you could can we get automated responses both on a individual messaging level and a global level? for example within a conversation you can set a pre-typed message to automatically send when you get a text message from a contact. There might also have a repeat switch at the individual level. as in if you want you can repeat one message over and over every time they text instead of having multiples. And then potentially have a global automated response that would be superseded by individual Auto contact responses but would send for everyone that texted you this one…
2 votes -
Access to the trash can
Hello. It would be nice to have access to the trash box ! Thanks
23 votes -
Scroll bar on the side
I think it'd be helpful to have an option in settings to add a scroll bar to the side of messaging to more easily scroll up through message history.
2 votes -
copy/paste
Hello, Today I Learned on this forum that "tap on bubble" open a Textra Menu that offers "copy,..." instead of the Android "Long Press" option.
Reading others feedbacks, I think developpers should show the Textra Menu when I long-press, AND copy the entire text immediatly to save clicc. Thanks for your great work.3 votes -
Customizing sound per contact.
Custom notification sound option seems to be missing. Will that option be brought back?
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Block messages by keywords
I get a lot of spam, and though I add the sender to the Blocklist they out smart it by sending again and again from different numbers or IDs.
These messages have some word combinations that repeat. If I could block messages with these word combinations, it would be great.14 votes -
categories
have categories for like OTP, personal, business, spam
10 votes -
NEED SPAM FILTER NOW!!
Google Messages already has.
15 votes -
NEED SPAM FILTER NOW!!
Google Messages already has.
3 votes -
NEED SPAM FILTER NOW!!
Google Messages already has.
3 votes -
Show the sender phone number
If I get a message from someone who is in my contacts with multiple phone numbers, I want to see the calling number to choose to which number to respond.
Question: If I respond, does my response go to the sender number or to the primary number of my contact?3 votes -
RCS message
Till now I coud, if in sms was link or phone nr, go to site or call by touch link or nr. No it is impossibile. Why? Please help
2 votes -
color selector
i love this app but i cant stand the color selector with the giant horizontal scroll thru pre-selected colors. please just give us RGB slider bars (0-255) to assign chat bubble colors.
11 votes -
Import/export messages/history!
I fucking love Textra and have been using it exclusively for years now. Only feature I've needed but not had has been message migration. I just got a new phone after a few years and realized I missed responding to a group chat for clients because it started the day I switched phones and I don't have the thread on my new phone. in this instance I can obviously just look at messages on my old phone and get caught up but being able to export and import between devices would be super helpful. Some ideas and assumptions:
- Migration type:…
2 votes -
Separate "delete" and "blocklist" from the dropdown.
Many times I fat finger and accidentally hit "blocklist" instead of "delete". If you could drop the "blocklist" to the bottom of the dropdown, it would be very helpful. This way I don't have to go hunt through the blocklisted entries to remove it.
6 votes -
emotions for a text
Would like a Samsung user to stop getting texts when an apple user "likes" or "loves" a text that was previously sent. Should show emoticons like FB messenger etc.
5 votes -
mettre en français
mettre textes en français sur un cellulaire anglais svp.
2 votes -
version française
mettre en français sur un cellulaire anglais
2 votes -
Stop auto-enabling features with the updates.
App was already configured the way I wanted it. It updated, adding chat bubbles and changing several other settings. If I wanted chat bubbles, I would use another app.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?