Feedback
29159 results found
-
Date format
It would be great to have an option to choose date format, or let app use system format. Eg. system format is DD/MM/YYYY but Textra app shows message date as M/D/YYYY (shortened date format) which is really confusing if one is not used to that format.
13 votes -
Grouping messages not from contacts
I recently started using textra from handscent. So far I really like textra better than handscent. But there was one feature I really enjoyed on handscent. It was the option to group all messages that were not from my contacts. This was very convenient way to help keep the list of messages from non-contacts clean looking and organized.
1 vote -
Send at a later time
Google messages recently implemented the ability to send at a later date/time. Really good feature. Hope Textra can duplicate it.
1 vote -
Feature Request - SMS Forwarding
Hey! I have been using Textra for a bit now and love it.
One thing that I would love to see (maybe this can be a pro-member only feature, idk) is a built-in SMS forwarder which can be set per-conversation, i.e. my friend texts me on one number and Textra automatically sends it to my Google Voice number on my desktop, etc.
I think this would be a great addition to the app.
Thanks!
1 vote -
Taking photos in message thread
it would be nice to have the factory camera launcher/app open when taking a photo while in a message thread.
4 votes -
Background colour
Hello,
Would it be possible to have CUSTOM for background colour ?
Or at the very least have light grey in addition to Dark and Black (fully customisable is the best option).
Thanks
2 votes -
Long texts
Hello,
I have the Pro version.
Could you, in a future version, increase the number of lines displayed when entering long texts.
I send lots of long business texts and having to scroll to review what I wrote before I send is a pain. I suggest simply not having any limit other than the screen's own size. It will not impact existing users and will be a plus for users like me (2 other SMS apps do just that but they are not as complete as Textra, hence my choice of Textra).
Thanks.
3 votes -
Add blocklist to settings backup
when I change phones my general settings for Textra come over to the new device but blocklist does not. there should be a way to migrate that as well or at least manually export and import. also need a way to block sms from emails completely, smishing is getting out of hand!
17 votes -
notification icon color
allow the notification icon color to be changed in the same way you can pick the theme or text bubbles.
9 votes -
boîte privée
il faut créer une boîte des messages privés dans votre application, c'est très important.
1 vote -
suggestion importante
il faut créer une boîte des messages privés dans votre application, c'est très important.
1 vote -
blocklist & delete in less clicks
been getting lots of spam texts recently. Be great if when I add to blocklist it then immediately asks me if I want to delete the message. Now it takes several additional clicks to delete after adding to blocklist. Thanks.
7 votes -
Add an "X" to easily delete prior GIF search
Currently when I want to add a GIF, the last search is still shown, which is fine, but to change and search again, I have to choose it and manually delete and then do my new one. Can you add an X at the end of the line so I can tap to easily delete the old entry? The way it works now is really cumbersome. Thanks.
1 vote -
LED blinking speed.
Make it so you can make the led blink faster. From 0.5 seconds and up.
1 vote -
"mark as read" in popup options
please add "mark as read" in popup options along with the reply button.
1 vote -
Better Video over text
Most android phones suck at video over text because all phone carriers cap data amount sent. Iphone gets around this by using internet/cloud to send and download video. This would be super GREAT!
1 vote -
Bigger emojis
bigger size for displayed emojis
1 vote -
Nudges / Message Snooze
A reminder to reply to a messages. Basically postponing an incoming message do you can reply at a later time with a custom time duration. Almost like a snooze button, but for messages.
1 vote -
Return to message list after deleting all messages from within a conversation
sometimes I get a text and open and read it. I then want to delete that message which then clears the conversation completely (no messages). I then have to manually back out of that empty conversation to get back to the message list. if you delete the last/only message in a conversation from within the conversation Textra should automatically return you to the message list.
1 vote -
please add prefix blocking!
as above!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?