Feedback
29174 results found
-
Feature request
Clearly some of these have been asked before!
Ability to put messages from multiple numbers into the same thread. Message from num XXX and num YYY both go into the same thead.
I would like to be able to add/drop a recipient for a new message launched off an existing thread. This is available on the default text app.
Ability to squelch notification on a thread by thread basis with an optional time limit.
3 votes -
Text forwarding
I work in an area where devices are not allowed. I have to leave just to check if I have messages. It would be beneficial if received texts would populate in the app and be forwarded to an email I specify.
2 votes -
Magnifier when selecting text to copy
When selecting text to copy, it's difficult to precisely mark start and end of the selection, as your fingers cover the view. It would be great to have a popup with zoomed-in view, shown above the selection, so it's easier to see.
1 vote -
Textra notification issues
Phone reverts to needing Home screen log in when opening Textra from a notification. Please help me.
4 votes -
wallpaper background
I wish you would update this app for the wallpaper and background so I could say it different backgrounds for different people instead of black I know you can change the header and the text color but the background
14 votes -
app size
a way to delete data without losing all your settings. the app becomes huge and deleting data is the only way to fix it. maybe a way to access thumbnails of mms to delete them or just a way to save your settings
2 votes -
UI/UX experience
While I understand it's "just a messaging app," I do like using it. However, it does look a bit dated. The animations and features though feel very modern in contrast to the whole experience. Cosmetically, it's boring and causes almost no stimulation when using the app.
1 vote -
Separate texts
can you make it an option to separate texts that aren't from contacts from the ones that are like Next SMS does?
1 vote -
talep
kişiye göre SMS sesi istiyorum
1 vote -
rtv
1- إضافة أرشيف لأرشفة الرسائل القديمة
2- تحسين الترجمة العربية1 vote -
Secret Message
It would be nice to have a secret folder where we keep some conversations masked/archived or secret
40 votes -
"Like" feature
Can a "Like" feature be added such as iMessages uses?
If so, when can it be implemented in an update?
16 votes -
Don't look!
Hide texs/app
1 vote -
Keep out
Is there a way to hide textra/texts if others use my phone?
2 votes -
Keep out
Is there a way to hide textra/texts if others use my phone?
1 vote -
TEXT EDITING
In the editing section don't necessarily need the cut copy paste selection, we can achieve that with a long press in the desired area or over the word(s), BUT what WE NEED is BOLD UNDERLINE ITALICIZE CIRCLE and a button for add new fonts called FONT CHANGE
2 votes -
Enable keyboard support
The send key does not have an onClickListener added to it. So when I click the send button using the space bar on my keyboard, nothing happens. All you need to do is move the onTouch block of code into an onClickListener. Then in the onTouch you simply call rhsButton.performClick()
2 votes -
Unread Messages are top of list
Option to display any unread messages at the top of conversation list.
15 votes -
Like, Love, Laugh @ a comment
Automatic setup of text Example: (My name) Laughed @ "selected quote "
16 votes -
Ability to select which Contact Types to message.
Please add the ability to select multiple contact types to message instead of just mobile contacs or everything. Example..alot of peope have WORK CELL AND PERSONAL CELL PHONES. However i can only select displag cell phone numbers or everything. i want to be able to select work and cell numbers for messaging.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?