Feedback
29175 results found
-
special sound received messages
yo a special sound for received messages ,a strong one in case we shut the phone direct after send one ! There is good one witch is not enough strong yet , then why not got sending ?!
2 votes -
Numbers
Counter showing the number of SMSs in the conversation (when entering the details) and the number of SMSs today (in the conversation).
1 vote -
Add gold color
If metal colors and cream colors were added to color customizing textra app theme
9 votes -
Foldable Phone Support
Please update Textra so that it's supported by the Surface Duo or other foldable devices like the Galaxy Fold 3
5 votes -
mfa codes should not expose on lock screen
The mfa codes that are visible in notifications with the "Copy #####" feature are exposed on the lock screen, allowing bad actors to access accounts without unlocking the user's personal device.
1 vote -
Sort and List Contacts by Last Name
I maintain my Google Contact by Last Name first. I also sort them by Last Name to display in the Contacts List.
I would like Textra to have the ability to maintain this format while using these Contacts in Textra. Rather now, Textra sorts and list these Contacts by First Name.
These makes the utilization of Textra contraditory to Google Contacts utilization, and therefore cumbersome.
Please allow the user to maintain the imported Google contacts in the same order for continuity.
3 votes -
button for group vs bulk
this is the only feature I really want in textra. my old app had a button when I added multiple contacts to change the setting from group to bulk right in the chat window without having to go to settings. really wish it was that easy in textra!
7 votes -
miranda cosgrove
I love you baby this is ashton clines do you love me miranda cosgrove
1 vote -
Messages to keep, remove after...
Under messages to keep.
Missing an option to remove messages automatically after x days.0 votes -
Stop notifications
A temporary notification stop during the night when you're sleeping.
1 vote -
Make Underlining/Linking Dates and Times Optional
With 4.44, you've generally recreated the existing Samsung message app. Making the underlining times and days feature optional would be nice.
2 votes -
No avatar photos
as I dont have avatar photos, I have just icons with first letter, which is annoying.
it would be best to offer possibillty to switch off showing of the avatars totally.
in conversation too
thanks. vitek1 vote -
Whitelisted sender notifications
Add an option to turn off notifications for senders that aren't in my contacts. That way I only get notified when people I know comment in an annoying group text and spam texts don't interrupt my day. Basically use my contacts as a whitelist for notifications.
8 votes -
Liking a message
Put an instant response fur liking a message.
16 votes -
Geolocations
how about adding an option to send your GPS coordinates based off of Google maps ? it's the only reason why I occasionally try Android messages out but end up coming back to this app. I like this app a lot it's my favorite now but that's the only feature I think that would be needed
1 vote -
Delayed Sending
There used to be a delay available such that a message could be sent several hours later, such as when the recipient is in a different time zone and sending the message immediately would wake them. You could time it so it's sent at a reasonable hour for them.
1 vote -
Block sms bases on "words /phrases"
there should be option to block some words/ text in this app so that spam & advertisements can be blocked by just "selected word or phrase".. its a must have option nowadays but sad to see it missing in textra..
61 votes -
please make an auto reply for when driving.
auto reply when driving needed.
8 votes -
Groups widget
It takes three clicks to use a Group. It would be great to add a (Group) to the desktop as maybe a widget ir free standing icon. Then to send a textra message to that group us one click rather than click Textra, click new message icon, click group list then my group I want to stsrt creating the message. Adding a drag and drop to a group to desktop would mean one click and go right to creating message.
1 vote -
Filter Blocklist by Date Block.
filter to search by date blocked.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?