Feedback
29178 results found
-
blocklist backup
Sometimes, for installing new version of Textra, it is necessary to remove previous version.
in these cases, user should block all numbers that was blocked in previous version of app from the first.
please add a feature to backup Textra settings and blocklist to restore them easily.45 votes -
show contact name instead of phone numbers
Hi and thank you for wonderful Textra app.
Chomp SMS app has a feature that shows contact name instead of phone number in message text, if you receive a message containing your contacts number.
please add this feature to Textra, which is very useful.1 vote -
pleas russ
please russ
как настроить поддержку на русском?1 vote -
block spam texts
block all spam texts
23 votes -
Privacy/Private messages
Private messages area where it's locked down with its own uniqe password so even if someone knows your phone password, they can't get to private messages area.
Private messages have been asked for for years. I'm also writing this new one to bring attention to this again.
I'm a paid member and avid user for years. Please Textra team. Help I'll even give you more money!!!!!!20 votes -
Opening Links
Please create a setting to allow users to have links automatically open when clicked. it's really irritating to have to perform two actions just to open a link. It was better before.
15 votes -
help from a human
please add a live chat through the robot thank you
6 votes -
First Names Only: Group Chats
I'd like a setting where I can configure a group chat to only show the first names of the recipients in the title. With a lot of people in a group chat, it can be overbearing to see everyone's full name flooding the title.
1 vote -
Windows 11 Emojis PLEASE
Font files up on Reddit! Gogogo!
1 vote -
new text fonts
any plans to add New text font options?
34 votes -
+989024276918
bita
2 votes -
+989024276918
bita
1 vote -
1 vote
-
"Ideas" improvement, allow comments on threads
this would reduce clutter and consolidate ideas. as it is, if someone has an idea or suggestion, or even a solution to how to accomplish an idea, it ends up as a new post. so someone says "filter for spam words" and someone else says "filter for urls" and i say "filter with a selection box for fine tuning filters and build an autoreport spam function" they end up as separate ideas even though they all could be combined.... I was thinking about this Auto report idea and had an idea for how it would work. you would have to…
12 votes -
spam blocking/reporting
so at&t has a number to forward spam. unfortunately it's awkward... forward message to number they setup for, receive reply, copy paste the phone number it came from, paste into the message sent to at&t, send... if there was a way to automate this oh, it would greatly simplify spam reporting and many more people would report spam text messages which would then benefit of all of us. as it is, I only report about 25% just because I don't feel like going through all those steps. I don't know exactly what we need be done to accomplish this but…
22 votes -
save pics
received pictures would automatically be saved to gallery
1 vote -
Animojis
Use moving emojis
1 vote -
Android 5.0 blob emoji
Im so happy that I can customize my emoji to the entire Android set. Please can the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) emoji be added as an option? https://emojipedia.org/google/android-5.0/
Thank you!!1 vote -
Markdowm
I would love if I could render markdown directly in the chat. Just an idea...
1 vote -
Name Conversations!
It would be great if we could name conversations, specifically group convos. It doesn't need to be a "global name" (like iPhones, where everyone has the same name for the group). Just for me, so I can better organize my group texts. Convos with 10+ names are hard to track, and I often need to read a few messages back to know exactly which convo I'm in (especially if I have a few convos with similar people). But being able to name them for just myself would make my Textra experience that much better!
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?