Feedback
29178 results found
-
Create a group as a contact so you don't have to save a thread forever.
In the current messaging program I use that came with the phone one of the contacts is groups. This way you can just tap on the group and send a text message instead of having to choose every person in the group every time or save the thread forever
1 vote -
Text Time Details
add an option to always display either the amount of time since receiving the message or the time that it was received.
6 votes -
Vibration patterns work on Android 11 with Textra build 4.29
If you search for Textra 4.29 on ApkMirror and install it, you can once again set custom vibration patterns even if you're running Android 11. Textra needs to bring this feature back, as clearly Android 11 isn't blocking the functionality. Give the people what they want, not one long BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
1 vote -
option to remove bubble chats
I find bubble chats too cluttered and unnecessary, but I can't find a way to disable them.
4 votes -
Auto spam filter
you've got heaps of ppl asking for this, why isn't it available?
13 votes -
replies to blocked senders
I'd like the option to turn on /off automatic reply messages, custom or default, to blocked senders. that'd be great.
1 vote -
Delete Option
The pop up bubble when a new text comes in, the drop down menu where you can open fully in the app, please add a delete option there as I'm tired of having to open to the full app to just be able to delete a text.
1 vote -
Push notifications
Textra does not send yes or no replies to push notifications. Enabling this would be very helpful
1 vote -
message delivered and read notification
it would be helpfull it you knew the message had been read
9 votes -
block sms on part of number
I get a lot of phishing from Slovenia. I don't know anybody there. I want to block everything from Slovenia using its country number.
I had this function on my older phone and I really miss it.9 votes -
delievery report notification
just get a notification when your sms get delievered to the recipient because now you need to check the message status everytime.
1 vote -
click link, open in browser... like it used to
allow me to tap on links and immediately open in browser. dont make me move my finger and tap a second thing
2 votes -
Mute all SMS/MMS
The premise behind this is to mute all incoming messages. The app currently only allows you to mute an individual chat but not all messages. You should be able to set a time limit for how long you want to mute these messages.
1 vote -
Take me to the full app, no pop up
When I click on a notification, just take me to the full app. (I don't see the point of the pop up.)
1 vote -
Tab for Locked Texts
Ability to easily access locked messages. Or maybe there could be a star function and a quick access tab.
8 votes -
Message bubble width
Make the bubble as wide as the screen, please. This would make it a lot easier to read an incoming text while typing, especially on smaller screens. At the moment even relatively short texts take many lines.
1 vote -
Delete messages from notifications
I wish there was a 'delete' option in the notification pull down shade. I have it for emails.
5 votes -
Confusion when phone is roaming
When phone is roaming, Android has a feature that converts numbers to international format by prepending country code. This works for both calls and text messages. Textra however shows both the sent message to the number without country code, and the received reply message from the same number with country code, in two separate folders, bearing the same name string. If we can somehow address this.
3 votes -
Link Preview
Similar to Facebook or Google messages, have link preview display when you send a link to someone
1 vote -
Wear OS 3 app
Please develop a companion app for wear os 3! I'd hate to move back to google messages just because of this
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?