Feedback
29178 results found
-
Favorites bar
Adding a bar (maybe using contact photos) at the top of messages for favorite contacts for quick access. IPhone inspired, so maybe look at how they do it.
1 vote -
Light and night
light & night theme should switch from 6pm to 6am, and not 10pm to 6am. Thank you
1 vote -
Bubbles
The idea is a stylistic choice but if there could be an option to minimize/maximize the conversation list but keep the text font size the same that would be pretty cool.
1 vote -
Swiping up to return from zoomed in picture
simple but honestly a quality of life. When touching a photo sent through text message it would be nice to leave the Fullscreen picture by swiping up on the photo. thank you for listening
1 vote -
More Notification Symbols / Custom Background
Hey Textra Team!
Sorry to bug you again, but I have to ask once more:Can you PLEASE add some more custom notification symbols? I have a lot of friends who constantly text me and I love being able to customize, but while it's awesome having you as the only app that seems to do that, it's a tease to only have the small amount of custom icons to choose from.
( Also, any chance we could get back to having the custom color show up in the status bar again like so long ago?? That'd be great too, but…
9 votes -
Edit Group Text
We need the ability to add people and/or be able to dismiss ourselves from a group text !!
Textra is the best out there, lets get this upgrade!20 votes -
Folders to segregate messages
An option to segregate the messages into folders (auto/manual) would be great for organizing messages
18 votes -
Block based on content
Block messages based on content rather than just the sender. I often get the same spam/phishing email from different numbers.
50 votes -
Support for Folding phones
It would be nice for the app to support screens like Samsung fold 3 when unfolded . A column on the left with the list of recipients(different chats) , then the rest of the screen with the actual chat thread in it.
3 votes -
Encrypted SMS MMS
Encrypted messaging
14 votes -
Underlining
How can I turn off this v4.44 "feature": Added support for underlining of addresses, dates and times, as well as the existing phone numbers, email addresses and URLs in message bubbles. When you tap an underlined element, we now offer a mini-menu with applicable app options. For example tapping 11pm, will offer your calendar app to Schedule or View, as well as Copy and Share options.
8 votes -
1 vote
-
biggest font for time/date stamp
add settings for font size date/time info of text message. Now we can only change font size for text in message. It will be great that we can also change this time/date stamp.
1 vote -
message storage folders
storage folders for msg's I won't to save for urgent and non urgent replies.
1 vote -
GIFS
We need gifs in the app for sure.
1 vote -
Not receiving notifications for new texts.
Currently I receive a text and I see the icon in the status bar, but it clears itself after a few minutes. Then when I open the app later I notice I have a bunch of missed texts. This is happening on my girlfriends phone too so I know it's the app.
Additionally dual sim is messed up because it keeps switching sims and I'm texting people from random numbers which is really confusing for them.
5 votes -
Option to..... Archive messages
The app is the best but I wish you could add an option to archive messages when you are done rather then deleting them or filling up your screen. I have several important texts but I don't text the numbers that often and they clutter my message page. Also, it will prevent from accidentally texting the wrong person as I do many times.
Please :) Thank you for taking the time to read this.
24 votes -
Custom Vibration Pattern
Can no longer change the vibration pattern for notifications?! Would love a really short buzz rather than the long one.
2 votes -
Name a text group
Is there a way to name my text group, like "work" or "book group"? Also is there a way to quickly see the number of recipients in a group by looking at the thread?
9 votes -
Show Contact Labels / Types (like Mobile, Work)
I would like the app to display what the label of the contact is next to the name. I have a couple contacts like the doctor's office which is one contact but multiple numbers like scheduling, front office, direct line, etc.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?