Feedback
29178 results found
-
1 vote
-
Dark Modus issue
Dark Modus not readable with white text and White Background.
Please correct2 votes -
Add multiple #'s to a contact simultaneously
To be able to add multiple #'s to a contact simultaneously from a group text.
I get so many spam text in a group text format. I create a certain SPAM contact to add each number to so I can manage the future texts that come from those pyramid scam text chains that are essentially sharing numbers to which to send more spam.
Blacklists (blocklists) don't necessarily transfer if your phone dies or is reset.
Adding 10 to 15 individual numbers one by one is cumbersome and time consuming. It sees there could be a way to multiselect and and…2 votes -
Customize contact settings
I'd really like to be able to customize a contacts settings without there being an open conversation. For instance say I've deleted the convo or it's a new contact who I haven't texted yet, I would like some way to access their settings.
3 votes -
Toggle Animation
There should be an option to toggle some animations; more specifically, the send animation. It was nice at first, but now it seems unnatural. And the up and then down/into the message can seem slower than just BAM in the message.
2 votes -
Je ne peux plus personnaliser le vibreur par contact.
Je ne peux plus personnaliser le vibreur par contact.
3 votes -
add a translator
an optional translator when writing message
4 votes -
add a translator
an optional translator when writing message
4 votes -
Dialer
Textra is such a great app, I wish it had a dialer companion with as many customization options.
4 votes -
Back Up sms
i hope we can back up messages in google drive or offline.
4 votes -
Reject any message from email
Automatically block any message that isn't from a phone number. I get 3 or 3 spam messages and they are all from an email address
11 votes -
Reject any message from email
Automatically block any message that isn't from a phone number. I get 3 or 3 spam messages and they are all from an email address
31 votes -
tt
yhu
2 votes -
سفارشی کردن اعلان مخاطب
لطفا در تنظیمات امکان سفارشی کردن اعلان مخاطب را فعال کنید
1 vote -
pound sign for unidentified text
could we get something cuter than the # for an unidentified text? maybe an icon we can choose instead. kind of like all the cool icons we can pick from for notifications.
1 vote -
pound sign for unidentified text
could we get something cuter than the # for an unidentified text? maybe an icon we can choose instead. kind of like all the cool icons we can pick from for notifications.
1 vote -
themes
I love this app but, can we get some themes?
29 votes -
Report Spam Report spam numbers
I don't just want to block a spam number, I'd like to be able to report it as well.
25 votes -
Report Spam Report spam numbers
I don't just want to block a spam number, I'd like to be able to report it as well.
38 votes -
Tenor Gifs
it would be great if I could use Tenor Gifs Keyboard in the Textra app instead of having to find the gif in Tenor and Share it via text.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?