Feedback
29189 results found
-
Filter for unread messages
I would live to have a filter so that I could see only my unread messages. Others have mentioned sorting them to the top... that would cause issues with pinned conversations vs not pinned.
1 vote -
Reversible Text Deletion
keep texts in a trash longer incase of accidental deletion
1 vote -
read SMS or mms notification by sound
Notification when SMS or MMS has been opened and read by recipient using a sound
If SMS/MMS is sent, received, it does not mean it's been opened.
once it's opened, have and option it's been opened with sound notification.1 vote -
Need better spam protection
I'm getting a lot of spam texts from email addresses, blocking these isn't a good option, though I've tried. We need more effective ways to block emails, report illegal texts and protect ourselves. This is the biggest issue and concern I have when looking for a texting app. I know a lot of people would appreciate your help in this matter. thank you
29 votes -
name ordering
Hello! Textra is my favourite messaging app ever, I like it so much.
But, it's a big problem, displaying the names at message list view.
I'm Hungarian and in my country, the names of people look so:
Lastname Firstname
exactly in that order!
Unfortunately, Textra doesn't do this right at all :(1 vote -
126
khanDaei
1 vote -
Send As New
Hi! It would be useful I think if you'll include the Send As New in the menu that pops up when you tap a message. With it, there's no need to select copy then paste it in the message composition box. Thanks! I hope you get what I mean.
1 vote -
Larger space between the Delete and Pin icons.
I am constantly erasing all my texts because I sometimes see an incoming text popup while I'm texting someone else, it is easy to send a response to the wrong person. When I double check everything and am ready to delete them all, I hit the "Pin to Top" icon during the double delete tap. In fact, i never pin a conversation to the top.
1 vote -
SMS to Many
need to send same sms to 2 or more contacts. But, its usually doesn't go.
1 vote -
Use more of the screen.
extend text parameters or box to use as much of the screen as possible.
1 vote -
auto reply
are there any plans to add auto reply to this. with all the accidents with people driving and texting this would be a important addition. Verizon has it built in on their message+ texting app. would you please consider adding this to your app
2 votes -
More options for dual sims
I would like to provide feedback on dual-sim devices.
1. thank you for supporting dual sim phones.
2. One huge frustration is the ability to change the sim every time that I reply to a message. My bigger fingers sometimes changes the sim without my knowing and I send messages to family members from my secondary number. Perhaps we can allow settings to be changed to allow to send through the same SIM as previously received from vs allowing it to change every time that we send a message.
Thank you.1 vote -
More options for dual-sim devices.
Thank you for the dual sim support and I love using textra over all of the messaging services available.
But the big issue I have is that my fat fingers often times change the sim that I am texting to and I text from my secondary number. That is extremely frustrating as my family members get messages from an unknown number. Perhaps you can expand upon the sim choice selection by allowing you to choose which sim to send from for each contact and then it will default to that sim for all of the messages vs choosing which sim…
8 votes -
very nice app settings 👍👍
good good nice
9 votes -
textra no longer accepts my bank security codes
textra no longer accepts my bank security codes
1 vote -
Liste des SMS reçus et envoyés, décalée comme avec Yaata
Comme avec Yaata (enregistré)
Suggestions :
- Afficher la Liste des conversations en décalé (cf. Yaata) : SMS reçus calés à gauche, et Envoyés, avec Tabulation.- mettre une ligne séparative entre les différentes signatures.
Merci
1 vote - mettre une ligne séparative entre les différentes signatures.
-
Résumé du message envoyé et non "vous avez envoyé une photo"
lors de l'envoi d'un texte et de photos, dans la liste des envois mettre le texte au lieu de "vous avez envoyé une photo".
1 vote -
Résumé du message envoyé et non "vous avez envoyé une photo"
lors de l'envoi d'un texte et de photos, dans la liste des envois mettre le texte au lieu de "vous avez envoyé une photo".
1 vote -
SMS perdus avec Textra (visibles avec Mood et Yaata)
Bugs : [1] lors de l'envoi d'un texte et de photos, dans la liste des envois mettre le texte au lieu de "vous avez envoyé une photo". [2] certains de mes SMS ont disparu dans certaines conversations ou leur ordre est inversé (tout est OK avec Mood et Yaata)
1 vote -
Zoom Increase & Zoom Decrease
Please add the feature to zoom increase and decrease the size of the font (text) in a chat window, so that those of us with limited sight can text with less eyestrain.
The feature should be initiated by sliding the thumbs away from the center of the screen to zoom increase or towards the center of the screen to zoom decrease.
Sometimes, the font size options you have in the app, just aren't big enough to read with ease.
Hope you will implement this new feature soon.
Thanks,
Christy11 votes
- Don't see your idea?