Feedback
29189 results found
-
Show contact name in text
Hi, thanks for your good app. It would be great if the user could display the numbers of the phones he sends or receives in text messages instead of the number. This feature will be a great help when the operator sends me the lost contact numbers and I only see the mobile number and I have to search for the contact's name in the contacts field. Thankful
1 vote -
Wallpapers
It would be nice if we could change the background or wallpaper in each, individualized, chat!
33 votes -
where did vibration patterns go?
I used the customized vibration patterns on my old phone with Android 9, but now in Android 11 there is no option... why?? I loved that option, especially because my watch vibrated with the same pattern and I always knew who was texting me without having to look
58 votes -
types of vibration
could you either add different types of vibration or let the system vibration type go? I don't like the default one.
55 votes -
Auto Reply at a certain times or location
Reply to work texts that I will text them tomorrow
4 votes -
Long Overdo Web App, PLEASE!!! I AM SO TIRED OF SWITCHING BACK AND FORTH FROM GOOGLE MESSAGES.
web based email platform
1 vote -
share to group chat
from another app, select the share button, then select Textra. you can only select individual people. it would be nice to select an existing group mms
1 vote -
put a 2FA code in test notification
I'm trying to figure out why the "copy code" is gone from my notifications, but the test notification doesn't have a code. so, I need to log in somewhere that requires 2FA to test that. (I still haven't figured out why it's not working.)
1 vote -
Date format
Could you please add an option to switch between date formats? Currently there is only MM/DD/YYYY available. It would be nice to have DD/MM/YYYY (or DD.MM.YYYY) for European users.
Thank you.5 votes -
پیامک گروهی
Please, provide: group sms sending easily
1 vote -
click report spam / scam
In the UK you can report a spam or a scam text to do so forward the text to 7726.
An easy way to remember '7726' is that they are the numbers on your telephone keypad that spell out the word 'SPAM'.Most countries have an option to report the spam text to your network operator.
My idea is to define / set this report number in Textra settings once set, click the 3 dots menu & click report spam / scam which will inform your network provider In your country
14 votes -
White APP ICON IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!
On the S21+, the icon looks like it's cheap shortcut icon from one of those icon changers with 5000 ads. Ironically, since I love Textra and paid for it...I want to keep using it. But I had to use one of those cheap icon changers to swap the icon for something that looks like a messaging app...not a shortcut to someone's resume on Microsoft Word.
You were SOOO close to creating the perfect app. Help! I can't stand my temporary solution because I know it's not legit. I also don't get the little notification dot on the icon.
2 votes -
Add more customize settings
please add more customize settings to this app for example: count down style setting for sending a delay message, contact pics setting and apps shortcut size setting
thanks 😊1 vote -
Exit conversation after deleting massesges
Currently deleting all massesges in conversation does not exit from list (blank conversation), i want feature so that it will come out of conversation after deleting all massesges in it.
9 votes -
make incoming text name bold name
make incoming text recipients name bold so it is noticeable and distinct from others
11 votes -
Did you read it?
I very very very agrese with the text below Composing Before Addressing.
3 votes -
Chrome Extension
Please develop a Textra Chrome Extension that will allos getting sms on Windows. It will be super useful.
7 votes -
Search for photos in messages
Allow the option to search for all photos in text messages.
Also, handy to have a tiny paperclip or photo icon, etc., next to the user/contact so one can instantly know if any photos are in that conversation.
Helps to keep all photos out of the messages database to keep the size down. These features would imensily help.
7 votes -
Why?
I want to write a message before filling the address. It Is not possible in your App.
4 votes -
Option to disable horizontal mirroring of front facing camera photos
Please add an option to disable the horizontal flipping of photos taken with the front facing camera.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?