Feedback
29148 results found
-
0 votes
-
0 votes
-
Back up and restore settings
Ability to back up and restore Textra app settings.
0 votes -
Back up and restore settings
Ability to back up and restore Textra app settings.
0 votes -
Reachability Mode
An iOS-like trick like Reachability would really help me out here.
let's say I want to read a thread on the very top of the page... I can't easily, due to my thumbs being too short.
I'm proposing a Textra Reachability function that would work by some type of trigger, such as swiping up on the Action button. this would drop down the whole screen so I can make my selection.0 votes -
Adaptive Bubbles
if multiple messages are sent in a short time, the bubbles "morph" together as seen in Facebook Messenger and Android Messenger, and oy don't group after receiving a text or not sending one for a few minutes. The helps identify gaps in the conversation at a glance.
0 votes -
0 votes
-
Auto-Archive to Directory
Archiving should be a necessity for those who look for a plain-and-simple combination of cleaning up his or her inbox, archiving old messages into a different container or directory, and automating this process based on the number of texts in the inbox. (ex. "200 per thread") In addition, Auto-Archive should have cloud integration with support for NAS/FTP.
0 votes -
Date and time details
date and timestamp details upon clicking on a text
0 votes -
message bubble
give more bubble styles
0 votes -
Nudge
So y'all remember MSN, right? Well, my idea is adding nudging to conversations - so if you're, for example, in the tragic situation where you've forgotten your keys and your girlfriend is the only one with another key, you can nudge her so she notices her phone and dashes straight home to let you in. Particularly useful if:
~It's winter, and it's too cold to have your hands out for long.
~You need or want to contact someone, but feel it's a bit extreme (or the wrong moment) to phone them.I think just a few, small repeated buzzes on…
0 votes -
colors
background colors, and the option to choose the color of the Android heads up banner, granted you can if you choose another option for something else but it should be easily accessible than anybody that would want to know how to change it
0 votes -
No notifications
Have an option to disable notifications across the app without muting each person individually.
0 votes -
Richer buttons notification
I suggest to customize buttons like :
- delete
- open app
- contact details
- call
Thank you !0 votes -
Write SMS
First write SMS as a concept and second write number a recipient and send him SMS...
Now if I not write number recipient I do not write SMS text...
0 votes -
0 votes
-
0 votes
-
Notification sound through speaker and headphone if headphones are plugged in.
There should be an option to have a notification sound for a new message to come through your speakers even when your headphones are plugged in, in case you forgot to unplug them.
0 votes -
Details of the message and possibility to select all.
I want to select all and keep only one or two messages from a dozen and know exactly when it has been sent.
0 votes -
allow me to recalibrate my swipes.
when I originally had the app on my HTC, I almost never had to go back and correct swipe mistakes. now, every time I swipe you it brings up typy or toy. it's infuriating. simple words are now difficult for me to swipe on my new gs5. I love this app too!
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?