Feedback
29148 results found
-
Popup
Please add a popup window option.
0 votes -
Samsung Wearable Support
Wearable watch
0 votes -
Doesn't support quiet time - android 9
Samsung S9+, after upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0, textra does not mute during quiet time / hours.
I've made sure it is obeying phone rules, yet is still defies to apply.
Please aid.
0 votes -
0 votes
-
Decide which groups to auto save pictures.
In Google photos, I can choose to auto save pictures to my Google drive. Textra currently saves all pictures to a single folder. if I could choose between two folders for each conversation, then I could allows my pictures from my wife to auto save, but the memes from coworkers wouldn't.
0 votes -
MMS Notifications/MMS sent
I have seen a few others who have mentioned this but has not yet been implemented in an upgrade. It would be great for there to be a Notification like the Samsung default messaging app that lets you know that someone had sent you an MMS while you're on Wifi and for you to "download the file" as opposed to the MMS failed due to timeout notification that is sent by textra as it doesn't show or indicate which conversation it is coming from. It would also be great if textra implemented like Pulse, WhatsApp, Samsung default messaging app the…
0 votes -
Quick reply on landscape mode.
User, while using the handset in landscape mode, is able to use the quick reply feature without switching to portrait mode. Please include this one in the next update.
0 votes -
Shortcuts
My daughter's name is Laurie-Anne. On my android phone, I usually type L-A. Would it be possible (as I do on my ipad) to create shortcut, so I would type "laa" (example) and her name would appear ?
0 votes -
removing contacts from group chat
being able to remove members from group chat that I established would be a wonderful option to have.
0 votes -
It would be awesome to be able to send calendar files.
Right now the only way I can send calendar ICS files or even contact files are by switching the factory texting system back to default. There is no option to send these files through Textra at this time. I really like Textra but it's a pain to have to keep switching back and forth from the factory app to Textra to send these files.
0 votes -
Changing dates in scheduled messages
Change the way you pick dates for scheduled messages, so that you can pick the date also by swiping left or right.
0 votes -
Bubble Padding
I love Textra. There's one feature that I want to suggest. Maybe it's good to add an option to adjust text padding inside the bubbles. :)
0 votes -
Replace GIFs with TGS
Please replace and save GIFs as TGS format photos instead, which are much smaller.
0 votes -
Cloud URL Link Integration
Integration with cloud services so I can choose a file from my Google Drive, Google Photos, or whatever and have it instantly share my file as a URL instead of an attachment.
0 votes -
Battery Optimization
i just noticed Android adds the stock SMS app to the whitelist in the new Doze battery optimizations feature. I would assume and think Textra should be included there as well.
Why not add an alert box that informs the user to do this and brings them to the settings?0 votes -
Delete all floating notifications
I suggest the ability to delete the entire conversation in the three dots in the floating pop up.
0 votes -
0 votes
-
Fetch icons for known IDs
It would be nice if the app could automatically fetch badges or icons for popular or known messages sending IDs. For instance banks or E-tailers like Amazon or other known institutions. It would be easier to identify such messages if it were automated.
0 votes -
Important or favorite messages
Mark messages as importants or favorites with different colors for bubbles.
0 votes -
Share contacts with email addresses
Share contacts with email addresses
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?