Feedback
29164 results found
-
Send 'verification code' texts to a folder.
It would be awesome for all 'verification code' texts to be in one place, reducing the clutter of one's text threads significantly.
32 votes -
Driver Mode
Textra would sense when you are driving and would send a predefined text to say that you are driving and will get back to them when you can.
31 votes -
Msg Bubble Effects
various effects should be made available when sending message bubbles. I think android users would greatly appreciate it (pulse, swell and then pop, float, blinders, fireworks, etc.)
31 votes -
Ability to choose picture for group chat!
I would absolutely love it if we had the option of changing the pictures of group chats. That way you could match the name you gave the chat but also not be stuck with halfs of peoples profile pictures when looking at your list of texts. Anyways, you guys are doing a great job I love the app, keep it up!
31 votes -
multiple texts delete
it would be great if you could delete all the texts in a conversation in one go instead of having to tick everyone and then clicking on the trash bin.
31 votes -
Anti-Spam
you should create a way to block texts from email addresses, and suspected spam messages- it should still give us the option to view the "spam" messages like a spam folder in email accounts.
31 votes -
Reject any message from email
Automatically block any message that isn't from a phone number. I get 3 or 3 spam messages and they are all from an email address
31 votes -
Spam/Unknown Sender Folder/Filter
To prevent spam texts from always notifying users, it would be amazing to see a main inbox where all your contacts/whitelisted numbers could go, and a folder/tab for unknown messages that don't wouldn't notify (maybe an option to make them silent). If not this, please just add an option to only notify for contacts/groups.
31 votes -
messages
want to see messages read and seen by the person your sending too
31 votes -
background wallpaper picture
You should be able to customize the background of your texting screen to a picture, rather than white, or a color.
31 votes -
Don't notify for reactions, likes
It would be great if we could turn off notifications when people react to or "like" texts. They tend to come rapidly, and it's annoying to get the notification sound for each one.
31 votes -
Simpler delete
there should be an option to enable drag delete instead of 3 step process. drag tap tap is an overkill
31 votes -
Swipe to delete
it would be great if swipe to delete, swiped to deleted, instead of requiring two taps
31 votes -
AutoReply
Texting and driving is a huge no no for me, so I'd love to see a feature where I can turn on an "auto reply" message while I'm driving for long stretches of time (especially on the highway). You could customize a message to your liking - for example "Sorry, driving right now. I'll respond ASAP" or "At the movies, can't respond without risking getting yelled at!" etc.
31 votes -
to show new messages on lock screen? like the HTC One M8 default app does.
the only draw back to this app for me is that I can't see the message on my lock screen, I know there was a wish for this a while ago but I've never seen it implemented :/ would love it if it could be done!
31 votes -
Enable syncing with contact's other social profiles to get their picture on display Regularly sync too
It would be perfect to automatically assign contacts their recent profile images for display on textra, from Facebook etc.
31 votes -
Arrange messages in unread first
as of now the way textra displays all message threads are chronological by lates action (for a lack of a better word). it'd be nice if textra could disolay unread messages first.
31 votes -
privacy box!
a separate area to keep certain conversations private
31 votes -
Quick Compose - switching off and on
Every time when I try to send an SMS message from inside other app (for example phone dialer, contact card, etc) it launches Quick Compose. I would prefer to launch full Textra app not Quick Compose window. But there is no such an option inside Textra to switch quick compose off completely (it allows only to switch it off for drawer messages). So from the Phone app or contacts I HAVE TO use Quick Compose, can't even switch to full Textra. Can this be changed? I would like to have Quick Compose" as an alternative but to launch full Textra…
31 votes -
31 votes
- Don't see your idea?