Feedback
29164 results found
-
Liked messages
Please implement an option where the user is allowed to squelch messages from iPhone users who "Like" the messages sent. If a notification is sent that they simply liked a message, that's fine. However, it is very annoying to see the whole message printed out again in quotes.
26 votes -
Notification icons
add the alphabet to the list of possible new notification icons
26 votes -
Video calling
I'd love to see a feature I miss about my old Samsung phone, and have the ability to video call a contact that has the textra app.
26 votes -
W I D G E T
A super quick, highly customizable widget that can be used for texting rapidly
26 votes -
Support iPhone Reactions
I would love it if Textra could realize that somebody with an iPhone reacted to my message instead of displayed "Liked %messageText%". This might actually require Textra to read our messages, so I'm not sure if this is possible while keeping privacy.
26 votes -
Backup and restore messages
I would like to be able to transfer all my old phone's messages to my new phone, as in a case of a losing your phone or having your phone die. Maybe backup to an online profile or database
26 votes -
Colored notifications
A while back colored notifications were changed to shaped notifications because Google said so. I noticed today after upgrading to Android pie that my GameStop notification was colored red. I would love to see Textra go back to colored notifications
26 votes -
Font Colors
It would be awesome if you could change the colors of the font to the same colors as the bubbles in the texts.
Love the app though.
26 votes -
Auto Reply Needed ASAP
as a business person I really need some sort of customized auto reply so when I am on vacation or if it's after hours that my clients will get an auto reply with the information they need. this is very overdue.. please make this happen
26 votes -
Themes
we should be able to change the outlook of our SMS app
26 votes -
Custom screen colours
Pls allow custom screen colours instead of just dark and black. Thanks
26 votes -
Quick delete
Allow an option to delete messages without the need to confirm by pressing the delete button again.
25 votes -
Android Wear
add in the ability to download the Textra app in Android Wear 2.0 devices so it will have the full functionality like Android messages. Textra already works through Android Wear but only to reply when a message comes in, no ability to initiate a message from an Android Wear device.
25 votes -
Fix Lock Screen Update (For Oreo Update)
Fix/ Add Heads Up Notification for Locked screen back in please!!!!
25 votes -
Texts from computer
Create either a web based site or offline program where Textra users can view and send text messages from a laptop or computer to your phone as well as receive notifications from the phone
25 votes -
Choice of text message send time and date
It would be great to have the option to send a text message at a future time automatically. For example: send "Happy birthday" at 12:00 AM, 04/14/2018.
25 votes -
bubble border
it would be really cool if there was a bubble that only had the borders and you could see right through the background. and we could still change the border colours
25 votes -
Attaching location
Add the ability to attach your location into a sms message via google maps or equivalent
25 votes -
Backup sms
Backing up Messages using Textra app
25 votes -
Message archive
allow the app to keep messages from years ago
25 votes
- Don't see your idea?