Feedback
29175 results found
-
Make received bubbles different (customizable) colors for each person in a group text thread?
It would make it easier to track who said what in a group thread if each person's message bubbles were different colors.
24 votes -
24 votes
-
o2 / giffgaff delivery reports
giffgaff / o2 delivery reports are non standard and work by prepending *0# to the start of each message. so far only evolvesms has this option.
24 votes -
mettre le fond de thème que nous voulons comme une photo ou autre
mettre le thème que l'on souhaite nous
24 votes -
Allow option to disable auto correct to a certain level.
allow the word I to be corrected along with conjunctions only
24 votes -
Encrypt conversations of our choice
to put passwords on conversations we choose to have encryption. for privacy
24 votes -
24 votes
-
Floating Notification Security Feature
Would love to have the option of the floating notification pop up on the lock screen while the phone is locked but not open the message unless the unlock code is entered.
When you tap on it, it would ask for the phones unlock code or built in Textra unlock code.24 votes -
Create native Textra computer client
Just like WhatsApp now has a native computer client, Textra should follow suit. Offering this service as a perk to Pro users would probably boost sales, too.
24 votes -
Notification quick reply enhancements!!!
We all want to be able to hit reply/read from our notifications . "Reply" would bring up the quick reply, but instead of it killing your notification as soon as you are done, it should be left in your bar & have the ability to save the draft. That way if you need to copy & paste something into a message you can without ever having to go into main app. & you can kill the notification at your convenience.
24 votes -
Using swype from the lock screen
I would like to be able to swype using my SwiftKey app when I start writing from the lock screen. Right now it only allows me to type.
24 votes -
have a video icon as part of attachment
Would be nice to have a video icon as part of the + atrachment and not just a picture and camera.
Video button to have videos also.
It seems cumbersome to use + tjrn try to see if you have downloaded or saved a video in the pictures.
Thank you
24 votes -
24 votes
-
show from which SIM card received SMS in dual SIM smartphone
there are many dual SIM smartphones today, it is important to have support for dual SIM smartphones, a suggestion is displayed for each message as the time is displayed from which SIM card is received
24 votes -
View locked messages
I would love a way to view all my locked/saved messages. I love how I can lock a message so it won't be deleted, but I have no quick way to find it later when I need it.
24 votes -
Themes
Great App so far but would like to see more theme options. Like change background themes on individuals or on the main.
24 votes -
Copy parts of a text message
Being able to copy parts of a text message instead of the whole thing only
24 votes -
backup and restore theme settings (and other settings)
Much like nova launcher it would be nice if this app had an option to create a restore file to restore the custom user settings such as the theme or "send delay" settings
24 votes -
Store messages in a trashcan before deleting
It would be nice to have the messages or conversations put in a trash when deleting them. That would allow us to recover them if deleted by mistake. They could be automatically deleted after 7 days on the trash, or manually.
24 votes -
Timed Mute
Is it possible to set a timer on muting a particular thread? Instead of having to manually unmute, having the option to mute it for 1hr, 2hr, 8hr, etc or "until I manually switch back". Sometimes I will mute a group convo that's distracting, but I forget to turn it back on.
24 votes
- Don't see your idea?