Feedback
29175 results found
-
settings backup / message backup
hello...
I would love to see a feature added to this application that allows you to backup and restore settings.That way when you do a fresh install of textra, you can have all settings restored instantly
also it would be great to allow local or cloud storage message backup (as I used in goSms)
I have switched to textra, for smoother experience...well consider buying if these features become available
thank you24 votes -
Desktop App
Textra is an excellent alternative app for sending text messages, however, it would be even better if there was a PC app that allowed texting on desktop or even on the internet.
This might cost a bit to make but with enough funding this can be done.24 votes -
Please, please, please: more notification symbols.
This suggestion / request is about as simple as it gets:
I love the app, but in terms of how many unique symbols we can assign to separate contacts, your selection is very, very limited, surprisingly.Pleeeeaaaase, give us at least another 15-20 choices for symbols. Past those 20 symbols, a great idea would be to just add simply the option to assign an uppercase letter as a notification symbol. That's an extra 26 right there. The symbols are ultimately way more important to me, but it'd be great to have even more options.
Thanks so much for your time…
24 votes -
Time/date stamp always visible for every message
I'd like to see the full date and time for every message all the time, instead of having to slide left to only see the time.
24 votes -
Font sizing.
If I get a text when I'm in bed, without my glasses, I can't read it because the font is too small. if i could use a screen pinch or the volume buttons to increase the size it would help a lot.
24 votes -
Background
Ability to add a colour to the Background. Light and Dark is fairy basic to
24 votes -
Categorized texts
I work with clients frequently and use my personal phone to text and coordinate with them. I would love to be able to sort through my texts based on the group they are in, the same way gmail sorts mail by personal & professional.
24 votes -
Customize App Icon
Option to remove the border or change color?
24 votes -
Reinstall previous icon
I hate the new icon with the white background! The old icon was great!
24 votes -
Screen
More Screen colour options please
24 votes -
Opt Out Of Group Text
A group text is useful, for a short time. Then people continue to use it. It would be REALLY nice to have an opt out ability.
24 votes -
search within a conversation
the ability to search within a specific text conversation would be great
24 votes -
Unread Messages Distinguished/Emphasized
Have unread messages be highlighted/different background of user's choice so that they pop out more and are more noticeable. The number on the edge makes it difficult to find, especially if it is deep in your inbox.
24 votes -
background customization
i am pretty sure that u can add a wallpaper customization option... i sometimes want to add a background image to the chats but all in vein... would look pretty cool when that is added
24 votes -
Undelete
when you accidentally deleted a message or a thread. undelete would be great!
24 votes -
Archive for messages
To lock message is good option I use it regularly! I suggest to have TOO archive place for some messages we don't need to see regularly.
Best regards
Silvio A Grobéty24 votes -
privacy 🔏
could you implement a privacy feature where the users can hide some chats. unlocked by the fingerprint sensor or pin .... it would really help with people snooping
24 votes -
Keyword Filter for Spam
I'd like to be able to set a keyword filter because blocking numbers is pointless.
24 votes -
Make it an option to auto open links.
Make the new feature released in the last update to open links in a new open, copy, share. to use the old auto open as an option.
24 votes -
Option to..... Archive messages
The app is the best but I wish you could add an option to archive messages when you are done rather then deleting them or filling up your screen. I have several important texts but I don't text the numbers that often and they clutter my message page. Also, it will prevent from accidentally texting the wrong person as I do many times.
Please :) Thank you for taking the time to read this.
24 votes
- Don't see your idea?