Feedback
29175 results found
-
Online messaging.
Hello Textra team, I have been a pro user of this app for quite I while, I absolutely love it and I have 0 complains about it. I would like to know if you are working on maybe online messaging aswell, sort of like iMessage on iPhone where if you are both connected to the internet you can chat online.
23 votes -
block spammers
block texts that aren't in my contacts list.
23 votes -
Undo Button !! Undo Button Undo Button
May you guys can come up a Undo Button or something likenon a computer for deleted text . Where you can go and retrieve a text.
23 votes -
More custom notification icons
We need at least another 15 or 20 icons for custom notifications. Honestly, the limited number of choices is both surprising and kinda sad. I'm at least glad we can do it with Textra-- I thank you for that-- but we really need more.
23 votes -
customizable notification sounds for specific numbers
it would be great if we could customize the notification sounds for contacts. an example would be I could have one for my teen son, one for my fiance and one for other people I know. I love the app I went pro and it's great.
23 votes -
Send Later
Very helpfui for those middle-of-the-night messages that you reply to yet you don't want to "send" until the morning. Also helpful when sending across multiple time zones.
23 votes -
Read notification
Could you please implement a notification for when the message is read (opened on the recipient's phone)? The delivery notification is all well and good, but it's not an indication of whether or not the person has tapped the message to open it. Thank you, from a satisfied subscriber!
23 votes -
Profile Pics
Can you add the option of importing profile pics from other apps? Pulling in PFPs from IG, FB, etc would be great. Or if that's not possible, perhaps some customization in how profile pics appear. Just staring at a bubble with initials isn't the best look, in my personal opinion. More customization would be great!
23 votes -
skins
instead of a solid color for chats maybe a texture or light patten in the background. Elvui is a good example i use for gaming
23 votes -
Quickly sort unread messages.
Make it quick and efficient to run through only unread message instead of hunting them down.
23 votes -
TRASH SETTING
IF YOU DELETE A MESSAGE YOU CAN RESTORE IT FROM THE TRASH
23 votes -
Spam folder +
Spam folder for unknown contacts. + Links can't be clickable until user verifies the message.
23 votes -
Copy Text phrases
Possibility to copy certain passages of received sms like a PIN or access Code directly to clipboard.
23 votes -
block spam texts
block all spam texts
23 votes -
Mark messages as Unread and Create Folders
it would be great if I could Mark messages as unread after viewing them, and also sort by unread messages. I realize that you can pin conversations but that can quickly take up the entire screen. How about being able to create folders for sorting messages?
23 votes -
Access to the trash can
Hello. It would be nice to have access to the trash box ! Thanks
23 votes -
Mark as Unread
Ideally replace swipe right to mark unread instead of delete. Would be better to make delete a long hold to prevent accidently deletes. I often accidentally open messages than lose track of them. Please add Mark unread or I'll need to find a new text app
23 votes -
Contact Tabs
Have two tabs, one for texts with saved contacts and one for others.
That way all the 2factor auth, political fundraising, etc ends up in the later.Have diff notification settings for known contacts vs unknown
23 votes -
double tap quick "iMessage-esque" emojis
would be great to ❤️,👍,!!, etc. texts via a quick reply. instead of opening up a text and having to actually type an emoji to "love", "like", "emphasize" a message, would love to have an option to quickly respond to a text. this is great to let someone know you've seen and acknowledged their message without having to go deep into the message app, open the emoji keyboard, and search for the emoji you want to use.
23 votes -
Saving Themes
It would be awesome if there was an option to save themes that we create (the colours, bubbles, etc.)
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?