Feedback
29178 results found
-
Picture selection may 27th 2024 uodate
Please remove picture selection update from may 27th 2024. If I want to go into picture selection mode I will tap hold. I don't want to have to do additional steps to send one picture. This is windows Vista bad.
23 votes -
Media Selection
The new ability to see a picture full-screen before sending is nice, but I'm always triggering it accidentally when I already know what I'm sending.
This feature would be much better with a long press to view full size or similar instead of having to aim for the checkbox and adding a second click for one image.
23 votes -
auto /vacation response
auto or vacation response would make this app complete for me!
23 votes -
more customization
I love that we can change the colors, and there are many to choose from, but what about adding more chat bubble shapes, font styles, and perhaps the ability to change the background within the text thread? These would be fun upgrades 😊
23 votes -
Reactions to images and links
The expansion to be able to react with any emoji to text was great thank you! Could we please also react to images (pictures or Gif) and links?
23 votes -
folders... 📂 📁!!!
i have thousands of messages and I loose the important ones bec of the daily ones. pls create folders so we can put work, family, unknown etc.
23 votes -
Create Categories for U.S. being forced off Samsung Messages.
PLEASE! Huge opportunity to create categories to assign contacts too for better organization.
23 votes -
Send messages through Wi-Fi.
Would like to have the ability to send messages through a data or Wi-Fi signal a bit like Apple's iMessage. Sometimes where I live we don't get a cell signal... So to have the ability to send and receive through Wi-Fi would be a bonus. It's the best sms app I've used though!
23 votes -
More accent colors
You know how the themes primary colors have a variety to choose from?
Well, it would be great if you could do the same with the accent colors.23 votes -
Changing color for contact should change header color too
Right now it just changes message bubbles... Why not change the top header to that non default color too... Where name appears?
23 votes -
remove myself from group messages
I would like a way to remove myself from a group message. I answered the person, but then I also see everyone else's texts. My phone keeps notifying me I have a text, but in reality it's not for me, just someone else's response to the group text.
23 votes -
Option to mark a message as unread
I would like the ability to mark a message unread so it will stand out and show I have a message that has not been read
23 votes -
EVEN MORE customization!
The ability to change an individual contact's color and background would greatly improve reception of the app (for initial and continuing users)
23 votes -
Searching
When searching messages it appears that the number of results is limited. This seems to be new as the search feature didn't work like that before. Did something change?
23 votes -
To have a read reciept and text animation
Like in the iPhone where it says when the person has read your message And to also see when they are typing Like on imessage
23 votes -
Select All
Need a "select all" feature when marking messages and individual conversation bubbles
23 votes -
Ability to send someone your location
When a friend is trying to meet me, it would be very helpful if I can send them my location
23 votes -
repeat notification interval change
Is it possible to change it from 2 minutes to something more like 10 minutes or other options?
23 votes -
Option to always open the app
Please give us the option to choose to always open the app when we press the sms button in our contacts. Not the window. The whole app exactly like in chomp sms.
23 votes -
Archive option not available
Archive option should be available for users to keep inbox clean
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?