Feedback
29178 results found
-
Samsung Gear Watches
It's so many requests for this but I hope you guys get the idea how important, no, essential it is for the two to be compatible. Please please make it work!
23 votes -
Unread message always on top
It would be great if unread messages (we keep for later by example, if we know it will take a long time to answer) can stay on the top of the list. As if they were pinned but once we read or answered them they would go where they have to in the list.
23 votes -
dual sim notification
it was better that we can select two different sound for notification for each sim cards
23 votes -
DESKTOP SYNC... PLEASE!
Most of the other messaging apps have an option to text from your computer. I LOVE your app, I'm a pro user, and I have been teetering of changes because I am on my phone all the time for work.
If you could do that I'd love to keep the app! let me know.
23 votes -
Fixed size (in lines) of replybox in bubble/popup
When replying in the bubble with a long message, the replybox grows so big that only one line of the original message is visible. You have to scroll the message up and down to be able to read the part you want, which is very annoying.
Please add an option to have the textbox fixed-sized at one or two lines of text, instead of having it grow all the way to the top now.
23 votes -
Option to turn off QC Favs
I like the concept of this feature, but it is a bit intrusive. Could you provide an option to disable? Or (even better!) make an option to select which contact list to display?
I use my android faves to have quick access for phone calls, but I would rather have a different list for those I text frequently.
Thanks!
23 votes -
23 votes
-
23 votes
-
23 votes
-
Version 2.0 and still no option to block contacts or phone numbers.
You need to add an option to block contacts
23 votes -
missing feature bubble color for received messages in 2.0
change bubble color of conversation
23 votes -
23 votes
-
Make the contact icon colorful (like Chomp SMS and the Gmail app)
All the contact icons in one theme color look quite boring. Please give an option to have different color icons for each contact just like in Chomp SMS.
23 votes -
Send and receive MMS messages with captions as one message.
When sending and receiving MMS messages, the picture and its caption are separated into two messages instead of being all in one. It would be great if this was fixed!
23 votes -
23 votes
-
make hyperlinks available for long press to copy them.
Hyperlinks can't be long held to copy and paste them easily. For example, if I want to show a friend of mine a YouTube video someone else sent me, I have to long press another text in the chat, then select the link, uncheck the other text, and finally hit copy for the link.
23 votes -
More color options!
Please add more color options for the customization of the notification icon, bubbles, theme overall, etc. Thank you!
23 votes -
23 votes
-
23 votes
-
Windows Phone Emojis.
You recently supported the iOS' emojis but I'd prefer to have the Windows emojis. I think most people are used to the iOS emojis and android and would love the change to Windows emojis if you made it possible. Thank you for your consideration.
23 votes
- Don't see your idea?