Feedback
29068 results found
-
Please do not implement RCS!
The lack of RCS support is why I'm using textra. If it is implemented, please make it optional!! I don't want other people deleting messages they have sent me from my phone.
16 votes -
Custom Contact Notification Icon
hello, prior to a recent update, the notification icon style would adopt any custom themes for an individual contact and use that as the notification icon. for example, my thread with my mom is a different color (pink) than my default color, and anytime she texted me the notification icon that popped up on my lock screen would be pink (so I instantly knew it was her w/o having to look at the name). similarly, I have my partner's picture in his contact and when he texts me his picture used to be the notification icon. please bring that feature…
16 votes -
like/love images
I would love the ability to like images and to see exactly which image others are liking. That said, y'all have the best texting app ever!!
16 votes -
Edit Text
Allow texts to be editable after sent
16 votes -
Categorizing Contacts and Groups in Messages
One thing I miss from the starter messaging app is you can group Contacts. For my work, I have Contacts that are business related and then my personal people, as I think many people do. Using those categories to find your people or messages quicker helps efficency so much. It's nice to be able have different areas for text messages than just one big one with everything. Would be 100% happy rather than my (still very good) 90% happiness.
16 votes -
allow access of gallery photos
I want to be able to access my gallery photos not just the ones saved in Google photos
16 votes -
Add "Mark as Read" option to pop-up
Add a "Mark as Read" option to the pop-ups you get from texts, instead of only having a "Reply to (Sender)" option.
16 votes -
Multiple inboxes for Dual SIM
Please include a setting to separate or at least sort out messages based on which sim used. This would help keep things cleaner. Thanks!
16 votes -
settings backup
Hello. IT would to have a settings backup feature. Either to SD or to a cloud I'm case one needs to reset his device to defaults.
Regards16 votes -
Bitmoji to group conversation
Better integration with Bitmoji so I can add a Bitmoji to a preexisting group conversation. Currently can only add Bitmoji to single recipient.
16 votes -
Allow Option to Use Android Nougat System Notifications
Rather than having the Textra-styled floating notifications, I'd love to have the option to use the new Android N notifications (full width of screen, quick reply, light gray color, etc.) instead.
16 votes -
animated emojis, background photos, floating chat heads
would be fun. Like in mood messenger
16 votes -
Samsung gear
Support in the form of a gear app would be nice. I have a nexus 6 and a gear 23rd frontier. Having a gear app would be nice since messaging isn't supported on my phone by samsung.
16 votes -
auto emoji
when you type "smile" for example, the word becomes highlighted and you can click on the word and replace it with the emoji
16 votes -
Increase Emoji & Integrate Bitmoji Keyboard
It would be nice to see a much larger size emoji. To be able to customize that would be great. Also, on iPhone, they are able to use any keyboard when texting. I use the bitmoji frequently, bit have to go to the app itself to send out a text. If you can integrate that with your app, that would be AWESOME!!!
16 votes -
Improved dual-SIM support.
Currently dual-SIM phones have the button next to send that changes between SIM slots. There are never instances where I need to change from one number to another in a conversation.
My ideal layout would be to set the SIM once per conversation and then lock it. The send button would offer some context similar to the current selection button. Allow the settings to either "lock after SIM selection" or "ask every time".
16 votes -
change main font color
we can change the color of message text, but if I make my main theme color yellow for example the default white text for "textra" or contact names at the top of threads is hard to read
16 votes -
more padding around text bubbles please
or at least the ability to change text bubble padding in the settings. I would purchase a pro version for this.
16 votes -
Private message
i want you to add a private message to this app..
16 votes -
Auto Reply when driving automatically triggered
It'd be nice if there could be an auto driving mode option so Textra automatically sends a message when driving. Native app on Samsung has this feature. As it is now with Textra a separate app needs to be in play which does not seem to always work so well. Thanks for considering.
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?