Feedback
29062 results found
-
True black colors in need
True black color still needed for theme and message bubbles. We just want to save more battery on Amoled screens and enjoy hours of non-stop chatting with friends and family.
14 votes -
Font options
A list where we can choose from incase we don't have any downloaded onto the device.
14 votes -
Dual Sim Support for Android 4.4
Please develope a new version that it support dual sim in android 4.4 and above.
Thanks14 votes -
Custom sound/vibration on delivery report receive
Custom sound/vibration on delivery report receive (important: other then notification sound/vibration for normal message!). It could be usefull when sending message to someone with turned off/airplane phone.
14 votes -
Pouvoir changer l'heure de la mise en mode nuit
Pouvoir changer l'heure de la mise en mode nuit dans l'option thème : mode clair et nuit genre 21h 6h30 et que cela soit personnalisable
14 votes -
To add more options for adding items.
I use the Bitmoji app quite a bit and would like it to be integrated into the options when adding items to the text like emojis, pictures etc....
Thanks for listening!
W
14 votes -
Be able to send read receipts, see if your message has been read, and see when someone is typing
This is cool and you should have the option to turn it on or off just like the iphone or AT&T new advanced messaging.
14 votes -
13 votes
-
Graphical sending icon
I would like a sending icon next to an outgoing message. For example, on the stock Samsung app you have the little spinning circle. an arrow or something would be helpful especially if your phone is in vibrate mode and you can't hear the "sent sound".
13 votes -
Open from directly from lock screen
On my HTC One when I slide one of the main icons (the ones that are always visible on the bottom of the screen) it usually opens the app - ie Phone or Web Browser. This does not work with Textra. Swiping the Textra icon unlocks the phone but I still have to start Textra with another app. I'd like the Textra app to start like the others when I swipe from the lock screen.
13 votes -
pop up messages
Why is there no longer an option to turn off pop up messages?? I know I saw it somewhere when I first downloaded the app.
13 votes -
sync existing messages on your original ardroid message app
i would like for my old messages in the original(stock) app to be synced into this app
13 votes -
add option that let's you choose not to display the phone number on the thread, for screenshot purposes.
I want to be able to hide the phone number from the text thread. only display the contact name and picture.
13 votes -
13 votes
-
13 votes
-
Replace the enter button to instantly send emoticons?
Is the next update can replace the enter button to instantly send emoticons?
13 votes -
sending indicator just to know your message was sent on top of the sent sound
Sending indicator. a continuous running cirle or bar.
13 votes -
Return to the old icon color - the blue is less recognizable as an SMS app.
Green has become the default icon color of SMS apps; it looks odd in blue.
13 votes -
13 votes
-
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?