Feedback
29117 results found
-
The ability to change an app in the pop up menu
When you press a link sent to you, a pop up menu appears.. But the app that appears isn't the one preferred. It would be convenient to be able to pick which app you want on that pop up menu...
1 vote -
Missing emoji causes list to be off
when sending a text message, the 'lipstick print' emoji doesn't work and instead places the next emoji causing emojis to be off by one, like so:
Shown 😾🙈🙉🙊💋💌💘💝
Typed 😾🙈🙉🙊💌💘💝💖1 vote -
Paste text, copied from Onenote
I can't paste text from Microsoft Onenote to Textra. I just get a weird square appear instead of the expected text. I always have to paste into any other program, then copy again from that other app and finally paste into Textra as a workaround! please fix x
1 vote -
Style Épuré et effet blur style iphone ou ajout de theme
possibilité de mettre un effet de blur (flou) pour ajouter une touche épurée, et l'ajoute de l'option d'avoir des thème personnalisé par la communauté.
1 vote -
More notification icons, please
Having more icons to customize notifications would be swell. I wish there was a musical note, for example.
2 votes -
sms with led light
I want notification sms to be appeared with led light and still blink untill sms opened. For example Infinix hot 10 or hot 30
1 vote -
PRIVATE MODE
Don't have a Private / Secret Mode and this is 2024? c'mon now! Texts / Threads are easily seen by picking up the phone. Get with it plz Pro User here.
4 votes -
Love button for Textra
Please include a button in the app where users can thank and send energy for Textra's countless services
1 vote -
Chat bubble padding
I've been using this app for YEARS and still no padding control. 🥴
We need to be able to adjust chat bubble padding in 3 areas:
Width padding from L/R edges
Height padding between text messages
Padding around text inside the chat bubbles (to make the bubbles look a bit thicker — match iPhone messages)
3 votes -
Add to conversation
I LOVE Textra. I recently switched to Google for two reason. Ability to add a contact to an existing message and RCS support
1 vote -
UNMARK or UNSELECT
Please add the ability to "unmark or unselect" a text message. I often won't look or reasons to a text because I'm afraid I'm going to forget about the text and it's important. I find this delays me in getting back to some people quickly. being able to unmark the message like you can do in Gmail would be so helpful. Thanks so much for this great app! The delayed texting is the ONLY reason I stick with Android over Apple. PLEASE get this app for the iPhone!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Chat
Dalo by sa NAJPRV napísať text správy a až POTOM zadávať komu?
1 vote -
Forward SMS Automatically
Forward SMS Automatically to another number. Great if you are traveling and temporarily using a different Sim card
1 vote -
Forward SMS Automatically
Forward SMS Automatically to another number. Great if you are traveling and temporarily using a different Sim card
1 vote -
Messaging categories
Place messaging bubbles in different categories. Personal, work, business, etc.
1 vote -
Updating Basic Customization
Textra, for the millionth time, PLEASE go with a color spectrum instead of predetermined colors 😊
Textra has long been the leading app in many categories - ESPECIALLY customization. But all your competitors have surpassed you by enabling the users to customize their color choices WITHOUT limits (mood, handcet, pulse etc). Granted, they all use a very difficult version of the color spectrum but at least its offered.
The options currently offered by textra havent seen an update since I've been a user (5+ years)
I would even pay an additional fee for it. As someone who's aesthetic details have…
8 votes -
Send based on date and time
Long pressing the Send icon to pop up a date and time selection for scheduled sending of a message.
2 votes -
Responses and reactions
Other apps enable you to repond to specific comments with emojis or replies. They also let you see when the other person is typing.
5 votes -
Option to change text color in conversations
We can change the bubble colors, however half the colors are very difficult. As the white text blends into the bubble. Pleas add an option to change the text color for conversations.
15 votes
- Don't see your idea?