Feedback
29189 results found
-
Bring back customizable vibrations!
I just upgraded my phone and now I cannot use my vibrations as on my old phone! This REALLY stinks!! The default is way WAY too short!!! I need my three long, it is the only way to know I have text messages! Not everyone can hear, we need to be able to feel the phone vibrate!!!
20 votes -
adding another person to a current Conversation
it would be nice to add a third phone number or person to a conversation that has already started. this could become handy when you needed input or to let someone else know what was going on.
20 votes -
Back Up
I just love your Textra App, and have been using it exclusively since years now...
A nuisance, however, is that it does not include a backup for my settings to transfer from device to another...
Please consider adding this.
Gracias, and Good Work.
Cheers20 votes -
Contact Customization Save Feature
Every time I get a new phone, I have to set up all of my contact with their respective colors and text tones all over again. I'm surprised that Textra has not implemented a way to save these contact nuances to a user account to transfer seamlessly whenever switching to a new phone. This would be a game changer for Textra since the main appeal seems to be the customization options. Please find a way to save and remember these customization options. I'd gladly make an account or something to do so. Thanks.
20 votes -
Reactions to Pictures
We should be able to react to pictures that we receive
20 votes -
Allow previous picture attach option
The new photo attach feature is not desirable, it takes longer and more taps to select multiple pictures.
Just make the new attachment method an option instead of by default20 votes -
Organize pinned messages
Would like the option to customize the order of pinned messages.
20 votes -
20 votes
-
New Font Styles?
Can we please have some different font styles? I paid for this app and I'd love to have some extra options! it would be so cool.
20 votes -
Transfer/Save File for colors and Icons
textra should implement a way to save all of your custom colors, group names, and icons when transferring to a new device - having to rename and set up all those custom settings is frustrating
20 votes -
trash recovery
your excuses for not creating a trash folder are poor and disappointing. if you can recovery text for 20 seconds then it can be moved to a folder for recovery. a scheduled backup doesn't help if you delete right after receiving by mistake or just want to review your deleted. looking elsewhere for an app after all these years is sad
20 votes -
Turn off underlining/hyper-linking!
Give us a way to turn off underlining/hyperlinking. It's pointless and distracting. I'm a pro user and I paid for the app because I thought it was worth it (it didn't have this "feature" when I first subscribed). This is a recent change and I don't want it.
I didn't pay for this app to have unwanted revisions pushed on me, so don't make them without giving me the ability to undo them.
FYI, features like this should be OPT-IN, not opt-out.
20 votes -
Why so much work to delete a conversation?
Shouldn't have to swipe and then press the garbage can twice. Make it easier, with fewer steps to delete.
20 votes -
Undoing deleted Text Threads.
it'd be really nice to be able to undo a delete on text threads. although having the confirm option before deleting us great, I today literally deleted the wrong thread by accident. so I confirmed it thinking I was deleting an unimportant text, and instead deleted an entire thread of someone I just really didn't mean to. very sad
20 votes -
Add contacts in group messaging
I want to add or delete contacts in group messaging.
20 votes -
Automatic forwarding
I'm an Android user (and a Textra Pro user) forced to use a company provided iPhone. Don't want to carry two phones. Would be nice to have automatic forwarding without downloading another app.
20 votes -
Copy selected text
It appears that the app only allows the user to copy an entire message, which is inconvenient when trying to copy just an address or phone number. Copying highlighted text would be a welcomed feature.
20 votes -
Gear support
Textra is the BEST messaging app... almost. Please make it compatible with Samsung Gear! I have had to abandon Textra and now use the stock messaging app (ugh), so that I can receive and send text messages from my Gear S3!
20 votes -
Driving Mode
An auto response when driving
20 votes -
Change Navigation Bar Color
I have an S8 and the navigation bar at the bottom is white and I use the dark theme for Textra. it would be nice if you could theme the navigation bar so that the contrast isn't so stark.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?