Feedback
29154 results found
-
Create a message clipboard to save multiple, frequently used texts
My factory text message program allows for a clipboard that saves texts and/or links that I want to paste into messages...Some messages I use frequently...It would be nice to be able to save these to a clipboard and paste them whenever I want
63 votes -
Separate Vibration setting for Android Wear
When I first got my watch it vibrated for all Textra messages, it didn't matter if my phone was on vibrate mode or audio mode. Now it doesn't matter if the audio is on. I think we should have a separate vibration setting for the watches to set when it vibrates just like we have for the phone. I know personally I'd like the watch to vibrate when my phone isn't set to vibrate mode. Basically add the following settings;
Android Wear Vibrate
Always
Yes (except phone on silent)
Yes (only when phone on vibrate)
No62 votes -
Change Fonts
i wish there's an option wherein we can change fonts. ツ
62 votes -
Activate mobile data
Since the last update of the app Textra on nexus 5, I do not see anywhere where to set that textra can automatically activate data during mms receiving or sending. Textra version is 2.19 and my android version is 5.0
62 votes -
62 votes
-
I know you can send group messages but sometimes I want text multiple people the same thing individually. So mass individual texting
I know you can send group messages but sometimes I want text multiple people the same thing individually.
62 votes -
62 votes
-
picture background
Is like to see things like you find in Go.sms. where you can have awesome pics.
62 votes -
custom title/name for group message threads
Can't tell who is on a thread from title as it shows only first and maybe second name depending on contact name length.
would like to give group convo threads nicknames so more easily distinguished "family" "sport team" etc62 votes -
SHOWING EMOTION ON PHOTOS
Can you also add these emoji responses ❤️👍👎😂❓‼️ to photos??
We can only do this for text replies. It would be great to do it for photos as well.Also!!! when responding to text with an emoji can we have the option to choose more than what you've used as a default? like could we pick any Emoji we wanted to respond back with? or maybe like the top 20?
62 votes -
Textra should recognize addresses like the stock app and turn them into Google maps links.
Textra should recognize street addresses like the stock text app and turn them into Google maps links. Textra already does this for phone numbers and email address's. Do it for street addresses too.
62 votes -
Chat features....
To see when other person is typing.
To see when text been delivered and read.
Basic things that lots of other apps have and Textra should have by now. 😊
62 votes -
Mark a conversation as unread
This idea is similar to the Gmail app for example. You read a message and want to answer later, you mark it as unread so that the notification reminds you to come back
62 votes -
Expanded Blocklist Functions
90% of my received texts are spam. Because spammers alias their number, blocklisting by number doesn't work - the same spam text arrives from unlimited different numbers and rarely the same one twice. Also, different people have different needs. For some, blocking texts not in their contacts would work while for others it would not. So we need an arsenal to fight spam. So far you have only made a token gesture to help us, your customers, block spam. We need the following block functions:
▪︎Block by number. Both received and not yet received (we manually enter a number to…62 votes -
iPhone "like" support
recently my iPhone user friends have started "reacting" to my texts. like "liking" or "laughing", basically like what you can do with Facebook messages. the annoying thing is that when they do this I receive my text back with a "so and so liked.....". can we get an update to support this? thank you. you guys rock!
61 votes -
Block sms bases on "words /phrases"
there should be option to block some words/ text in this app so that spam & advertisements can be blocked by just "selected word or phrase".. its a must have option nowadays but sad to see it missing in textra..
61 votes -
61 votes
-
Swiping away the notification in the pull down does not mark the message as read.
Right now, when you swipe away the notification, the text gets marked as read. I would like the option to chose whether the message get marked as read or not.
61 votes -
61 votes
-
Unread count not working
After latest update my unread count badge always shows an unread message number even though all messages have been read
61 votes
- Don't see your idea?