Feedback
29157 results found
-
Snooze text messages
Have messages disappear when snoozed and display a new notification after a set amount of time. Similar to the snooze function of Google Inbox.
56 votes -
Synchronizable settings
Implement a way to synchronize settings, so people who often format their device (or change it) can quickly go back to Textra
56 votes -
background colors
have different options to choose your background color just like you have it now with the bubbles but only instead give us the option to chose the color we want. :)
And keep up the good work you guys are best text app :)
56 votes -
backing up texts
this would be useful as when people change phones they can transfer texts to there new phone without third party programmes
56 votes -
Backgrounds
Personalized Backgrounds
56 votes -
Samsung Galaxy Support.
I absolutely love this texting app, but I also use Samsung devices (i.e. Samsung Galaxy watch, Samsung tablet, etc.). The devices keep wanting me to revert to the "native" Samsung messenger, which I really don't want to use. Being able to integrate it with Samsung's Tizen os would be a big plus for someone like me.
56 votes -
background
please please allow us to add our own background pictures or atleast more colors!!! ❤️
*more fonts
*more bubble shapePLEEAASSEEE
56 votes -
make Textra compatible with Samsung galaxy watch
PLEASE make Textra compatible with samsung galaxy watch.. I cant stand HANDCENT. Textra is far superior to Handcent in everyway.
56 votes -
RCS Support and MMS
Now that Google has rolled out RCS to everyone will Textra add support for that so it works on all carriers and resolve the MMS errors on ATT anytime soon?
55 votes -
Like /laugh recurrences text messages
It would be nice to have the ability to like /laugh at text messages. I know iphone has this feature on their texting app.
55 votes -
spam filters
other texting apps have ability to add filters like "contains" and ways to filter senders directly into a spam folder and bypass a notification. this would be very helpful
55 votes -
Search within conversations
The general search within the app is great of you're looking for a specific message, but if you know who sent it to you and only remember a keyword or topic it can easily pull too many results. I'd like to be able to open a conversation and search within it, as well as retaining the ability to search across the app as a whole.
55 votes -
types of vibration
could you either add different types of vibration or let the system vibration type go? I don't like the default one.
55 votes -
55 votes
-
pictures
The txetra app is not working sending out pictures at all and I tryed everything to get it to work I every contact the service provider to get it to work but nothing help you guys need to fix it before the end of your day over there it went a since Wednesday a since the update on Wednesday thank you very much Scott
55 votes -
select all
Ability to select all messages, then uncheck the ones you want to keep so you can bulk delete many while unchecking the ones you want to keep. I spent an hour individually selecting more than 600 messages earlier to stop the app from freezing and locking up. Just so I could keep all messages that were from today.
I tried to do this by making my default messaging app the default again and then switched back, but that didn't end up working.
55 votes -
Custom emoji style per contact
Having both Android and iOS style emoji is great, but being able to specify which contact uses which style is better.
By being able to set my contacts that use an iPhone as iOS style, and my contacts who use Android to Android style, I would know exactly what they see when I send an emoji, and I see exactly what they send to me.
55 votes -
Ability to leave a group text.
My family loves doing the group text thing and they get off on tangents and blow up my phone with random texts. Please give us the ability to "leave" group texts!
54 votes -
Fix / implement proper Draft functionality using Android API, as seen in: stock AOSP mms.apk / 8sms / Messages+ ...
Textra uses some internal implementation.
Other apps expose drafts to the system, so a draft written in one app can be opened and sent in another.
Message threads with drafts are marked as such.
If you download 8sms as well as Messages+ and try leaving a drafts to a few numbers, and open, the conversation in the other app, you will see...
The problems with Textra are: /1/ it is nearly impossible to keep track of unsent messages, /2/ if you run out of battery while typing a message, who knows what happens, /3/ you lose drafts written in Textra…54 votes -
LED Blink Rate
Something simple like... no blink (steady) quick and regular... would be perfect!
Right now the default blink rate is too slow for me, and sometimes I glance at my phone while at work and miss notifications.
I LOVE this app :) Thank you for your hard work on a simple, smooth, easy to use app! I also love the new bubble color choices... pink, nice!
54 votes
- Don't see your idea?