Feedback
29157 results found
-
Folders or tabs.
Apologies just sent this to help instead of ideas. But folder or tabs to organize groups of people. For example I use my personal number in sales for customers. So If I could seperate customers from friends and families it would make keeping track of both a lot easier.. Currently I just pin customers to the top but It would be nicer to just have tab of sorts.
51 votes -
like/"love" a messge
Rather than doing all reactions to text messages like in IOS, maybe just a double-tap to ❤ a message, and only when a message is between you and one other person (reactions in Group messaging is painful).
Thanks!50 votes -
Block based on content
Block messages based on content rather than just the sender. I often get the same spam/phishing email from different numbers.
50 votes -
Wallpaper/Backgrounds
An in-app custom wallpaper option!! With levels of transparency, resize, and focus options. :3 One for the main screen and one for each conversation. Then the option if you want the same wallpaper to be applied across the main screen/all conversations.
Also Textra default backgrounds would be cool too.
50 votes -
Trash can undelete option
Too easy to delete messages.
Please consider a undelete option -or- a Bin folder that automatically gets emptied after 30 days. Even a 'lock' feature on the rubbish bin will do (4 digit pin)50 votes -
sms backup
provide sync option for message for backup because we are depending another app for backing up
50 votes -
Material Design 2
Please merge status bar & app color, for a cleaner look, similar to that on Google's new app updates. Right now the status bar is slightly darker on any color. Thanks!
50 votes -
support private mode
plz support private mode for specific conversation.
50 votes -
read receipt
like iPhone, you should get a receipt saying if a message was read or not
50 votes -
Customize backgrounds
It would be very cool if we could also customize the background in the conversation list
50 votes -
RCS for the Millionth Time
paid VIP Member (of years upon years) & I'm sad to see that this suggestion has fallen on deaf ears for as long as it has. I'd hate to have to leave all of the amazing customization options that Textra offers, for the likes of Messages by Google. please keep up with the times! we want to keep loving you! 💜💙
50 votes -
Ability to hide numbers.
Would love to see a settings option where you can choose to hide the contacts' phone numbers in the message thread. This would leave only their name at the top of the thread once opened. Is a great feature when you want to take a screen shot to share and protect the sender!
50 votes -
add the time for every message is sent or received
have a little time stamp for every message
50 votes -
Display "sending" until message is sent, then hide it.
Enabling delivery reports displays "sent" and "delivered", but in the majority of cases I only care if the message has not been sent. Additionally, having "delivered " under every bubble makes the conversation window rather unsightly.
Give us an option to instead display "sending" underneath a bubble in the same style as the current delivery reports text. Once the message is reported as sent, hide the "sending" text.
50 votes -
Notification count in notification bar.
Instead of having cluttered icons for multiple texts in the notification bar, just make a counter on the single notification.
50 votes -
Automatically Enable/Disable Mobile Data for MMS
Hi all,
I've been using Textra for a while, I absolutely love it.
After upgrading my Moto X (2013) to Android 5.1.1 this week, I no longer have the automatic Mobile Data Enable to retrieve/send MMS messages like it had done previously.
Now I get a notification that an MMS message is pending turning on Mobile Data. So now I have to manually turn on my 4G service each time and then turn it off again when I'm done.
This was automatic before the update but I don't see any settings to turn this feature back on...What am I missing?
50 votes -
The ability to change default photo download location
I receive a lot of pictures that I need to download to my phone. However, because of limited storage on my phone I download then to an album on an SD card. It's super annoying to have to manually move all the photos in the "textra" album of my gallery into a separate album on my SD card. I think it would be cool to set the default download location for pictures
49 votes -
Add more screen colors, bubble styles and fonts
Would love to see more backgrounds aside from just light, dark and black. I personally don't need them, but it would help round out customization. Same with bubbles and fonts. Keep up the great work
49 votes -
Make auto night mode use AMOLED black
Either replace or provide another option of the auto night mode to switch between light and AMOLED black instead of gray.
49 votes -
Backup app settings to Google Play
Make this app work with Google's automatic backup & restore so that if uninstall the app temporarily, factory reset, or move to a new phone, I don't have to manually set all the options back to how I like them.
49 votes
- Don't see your idea?