Feedback
29157 results found
-
fix duplicate sending of sms & mms please
My friend rec'd my sms & mms msg 5times. Please fix!
48 votes -
48 votes
-
Option to view locked messages
we have the option to lock our messages but we should also have the option the view just the messages we locked
48 votes -
blacklist Group Texts
Blacklist a group text or remove ourselves from a group text without blacklisting each individual in the group text.
48 votes -
Please give me the option to turn off auto correct
Give me option to turn OFF auto correct
48 votes -
ADS ARE MAKING NOISE
ITS EXTREMELY DISRUPTIVE, INTERRUPTS OTHER APPS AND MUSIC. FIX IT!
48 votes -
Manually Unread a message
On my old phone sometimes I used to leave messages unread so I can get back to them later. Do you guys have an option for that? If not, please add it! I'm coming your way if that is available. As far as I know, it wasn't. Thanks.
48 votes -
Backup backup sms backup sms
I need to backup sms. in case if I lose my phone I could restore all messages. it would be great if there were automatic backup (weekly, monthly)
48 votes -
Edit group text recipients
It would be great to edit the list of recipients on a group text. It could technically create a new message if necessary, but many times I have started to type a group text only to realize I left someone out or needed to remove someone. It's a hassle to go back and re-create the group each time that happens.
48 votes -
Textra Remember Settings
I'd love it if Textra could remember all the settings you had with your app so when switching to a new phone you could just import your old settings.
48 votes -
Textra and gear watches
if you can find a way to make Textra and Samsung Galaxy gear watches compatible so you can text on the watch. that would be awesome
48 votes -
Text messages
Details on text messages. Be able to see when the other person is typing almost like a typing bubble pop up, see if they've read your text (seen, read etc).
48 votes -
background
please implement the feature to allow us to select an actual background for the text streams rather than just a color scheme :) that's the only thing I miss about my older app!
48 votes -
Backup and Restore
I'll be leaving Textra. Even though I love most features and am a Pro user, I'm really over the fact that the Devs STILL haven't created a simple backup/restore for settings!
48 votes -
background
add walllpaper or color background. Ability to have more choices in fonts. Add customized categories or folders.
48 votes -
Add/Delete members from group chat/text message group.
I'm in 2 groups for my college for classes I am in and it is annoying that each time I want to add someone I have to start up a new group, same with removing someone.
This would be awesome to be added in the next version.
48 votes -
External Storage Option - allow for app settings to choose external storage.
When in settings/application manager/ textra/ storage, there is no option to move and store all data on the installed external storage chip. my data is too large to keep in the internal storage and I need this option. Please advise when this option will be included in your next revision. thank you.
48 votes -
Microsoft Launcher Badge Support
Will there be support for badges in Microsoft launcher?
48 votes -
bring old photo selection back
to many clicks to attach a photo to a text
48 votes -
RCS
Please find a way to implement RCS! tous is the number one reason not to use Textra. With iMessages now supporting RCS next year Textra will become obsolete with out it.
47 votes
- Don't see your idea?